This Cake Batter Candy Cane Microwave Fudge is simple, delicious, and so good – just a few minutes prep for this no-cook fudge full of holiday cheer!
This post is sponsored by Vintage Charm. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’m so excited to finally start holiday planning and cooking – the second November rolls around every year, I can’t wait to get started making delicious treats, decorating our house, and finding fun festive things to do with my family.
This year I will be traveling a lot, so I wanted to get even more done ahead of time, and decided to start making some of our teacher and neighbor gifts with my kids early!
This Cake Batter Candy Cane Fudge recipe is the perfect pre-made Christmas gift – all you need is your microwave, and I have some great tips and tricks for storing it to keep it tasting fresh for holiday giving!
Fudge is one of my favorite things to make and give during the holidays – especially because it is so easy and really cute to display at parties. This year I am going to be displaying all sorts of treats in my new bowls from Vintage Charm™ Inspired by Pyrex®!
Their cute vintage designs are sturdy and great for mixing and recipe prep – and also for serving! I LOVE the Rise N’ Shine print that I got – the blue goes perfectly with all sorts of decor and the pattern is so unique.
I absolutely love these bowls for holiday baking – and they are so adorable I plan on using them as display bowls at holiday parties this year. The bowls themselves make for great hostess or Christmas gifts – better yet, pair the fudge and bowls together for the ultimate gift!
Want your own Vintage Charm set? Don’t miss your chance to get 20% off with code VINTAGE20 at www.shopworldkitchen.com!
And be sure to connect with Vintage Charm on Instagram and their website!
Candy Cane Cake Batter Fudge
- 2 Cups white cake mix
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- ½ Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ Cup milk
- ½ cup white chocolate almond bark
- 6 candy canes, smashed into small pieces
- In a large bowl, add cake mix and sugar, mix.
- In a medium sized bowl, add butter and almond bark.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and kee pmicrowaving in 15 second bursts until mixture is melted.
- Add milk to melted candy bark and butter, stir well.
- Add liquid ingredients to cake batter and powdered sugar.
- Stir well until there are no lumps.
- Stir in crushed candy canes.
- Pour into 9x9 casserole dish lined with parchment paper or foil OR use a silicon dish.
- Let set for 3-6 hours in refrigerator, or 1-2 hours in freezer.
- Cut into small bits, or leave as one big chunk if making ahead of christmas and freezing.