Candy Cane Cake Batter Microwave Fudge
This Cake Batter Candy Cane Microwave Fudge is simple, delicious, and so good – just a few minutes prep for this no-cook fudge full of holiday cheer!
I’m so excited to finally start holiday planning and cooking – the second November rolls around every year, I can’t wait to get started making delicious treats, decorating our house, and finding fun festive things to do with my family.
This year I will be traveling a lot, so I wanted to get even more done ahead of time, and decided to start making some of our teacher and neighbor gifts with my kids early!
This Cake Batter Candy Cane Fudge recipe is the perfect pre-made Christmas gift – all you need is your microwave, and I have some great tips and tricks for storing it to keep it tasting fresh for holiday giving!
Fudge is one of my favorite things to make and give during the holidays – especially because it is so easy and really cute to display at parties.
Who wouldn’t want to dive face first into a huge pile of this whimsical fudge?
And topping it with candy canes only makes it even more fun and whimsical!
This fudge is seriously the standout star of any holiday party. It’s so tasty, but also crazy easy!
Other Delicious Christmas Recipes You’ll Love:
If you love this candy cane fudge recipe, you’ll love these other deliciously festive recipes:
Candy Cane Cake Batter Microwave Fudge Recipe
- 2 Cups white cake mix
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- ½ Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ Cup milk (keep up to ¼ cup milk to the side if your cake mix needs more milk, add slowly if too dry to make a thick consistency)
- ½ cup white chocolate almond bark
- 6 candy canes, smashed into small pieces
- In a large bowl, add cake mix and sugar, mix.
- In a medium sized bowl, add butter and almond bark.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and kee pmicrowaving in 15 second bursts until mixture is melted.
- Add milk to melted candy bark and butter, stir well.
- Add liquid ingredients to cake batter and powdered sugar.
- Stir well until there are no lumps.
- Stir in crushed candy canes.
- Pour into 9x9 casserole dish lined with parchment paper or foil OR use a silicon dish.
- Let set for 3-6 hours in refrigerator, or 1-2 hours in freezer.
- Cut into small bits, or leave as one big chunk if making ahead of christmas and freezing.