Peppermint Crunch Andes Candies Fudge is an easy, microwaveable fudge that is perfect for the holidays! Great as teacher, friend, and neighbor gifts!
There are certain candies everyone remembers as kids. For me, I can remember getting Andes mints clearly at special events- visiting family members, after a really nice dinner- they were always something from a great night.
I was recently making up a ton of fudge for friend and teacher gifts, and I stumbled across some delicious looking peppermint crunch Andes- and knew I needed to make something with them!
I am using a simple, microwaveable vanilla fudge recipe as a perfect base for these delicious pepperminty treats. They are perfect for Christmas- and look just as beautiful as they taste!
Fudge is one of my hands down favorite gifts to give- it is quick, tasty, and easy- and this version is incredibly simple. The hands-on time is less than 5 minutes- and it sets in the fridge or freezer in less than 2 hours.
It’s great for people who have huge Christmas lists and lots of people to give gifts to this year- simply pop them into a cute bag or box- or even in a decked out mason jar with some cute decorative accents (I grabbed Jar Bling from Joann Fabric and Craft Stores- it makes a perfectly festive present!!)
I hope you love this deliciously festive fudge as much as we do!
- 2 pkg., 4 oz. each White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Andes Peppermint Crunch Candies
- ½ cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg., 3.9 oz. Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
Amount Per ServingCalories 85 Saturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 9mg Sodium 31mg Carbohydrates 13g Sugar 13g
If you love making fudge at Christmas as much as I do, you should also check out some of my other favorite Christmas treats:
a divine Rocky Road Fudge,