Easy baked Hawaiian chicken with pineapple, mango, corn, and peppers- perfect for salads, with rice, or even shredded in tacos and burritos!
Baked Hawaiian Chicken is one of the easiest and most delicious meals you can make in just one dish – and is an incredibly versatile recipe.
If you can chop a pepper and add a pot to the oven, you’ve mastered all the skills you will need for perfect juicy chicken that goes great with all sorts of dinner ideas!
This chicken is fantastic over rice or a salad, and phenomenal in tacos, burritos, and wraps!
This method for baked chicken always gives delicious, juicy, never-dry chicken that is perfect for so many different meals – it is one of my favorite ways to make chicken with almost zero cleanup!
If you’re looking for additional flavor options, consider some of the following to take this recipe up a notch:
- Sprinkle the chicken with cumin or a bit of cayenne pepper for a smoky, spicy flavor that pairs perfectly with sweet pineapple and mango
- Add tajin fruit seasoning to the salsa when adding to the chicken for a bit of a tangy, spicy twist
- Swap out corn or peppers for broccoli, green beans, or your other favorite veggies!
While you can use your own favorite tropical salsa, I really recommend my Spicy Pineapple Mango Salsa – it is a complete knockout!
Baked Hawaiian Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken , 2-4 breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups pineapple mango salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, add chicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with diced peppers, corn, and salsa.
- Add lid to dish, bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees (this may vary depending on your chicken breasts - thicker breasts will take longer, thinner will be shorter.)
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 527 Saturated Fat 10g Cholesterol 170mg Sodium 160mg Carbohydrates 1g Sugar 1g Protein 42g