German Chocolate Cake Batter Microwave Fudge
German Chocolate Cake Batter Microwave Fudge – rich, delicious German Chocolate Cake fudge that is ready fast – just mix, microwave, and chill! Great Christmas or hostess gift!
I love rich, delicious, chocolatey fudge at the holidays. I also LOVE giving away awesome prizes – and today I’m SUPER excited to offer up and awesome giveaway that will spread even more Christmas cheer than this German Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge – a giveaway for some cold, hard cash!!!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom for your chance to win!
There’s no better treat or gift than fresh homemade fudge- you just can’t go wrong with it!
This year, I’ve already got out ahead of the game with a few flavors of cake batter fudge for gifts – and I think you’re REALLY going to love this flavor as much as I do – GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE FUDGE!
(Be sure to check out my candy cane cake batter fudge, christmas candy cake batter fudge, and chocolate chip cookie fudge for some more irresistible ideas!!
This fudge is seriously quick (just use a couple easy ingredients and pop it in the microwave), and has a rich, sweet, and sinfully delicious chocolate flavor.
Other Delicious Christmas Recipes You’ll Love:
If you love this candy cane fudge recipe, you’ll love these other deliciously festive recipes:
This recipe can also be easily adapted to have nuts (pecans are the best) or even marshmallows in it, rocky-road style.
German Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
- 2 Cups German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- ½ Cup (1 stick) butter, cut into small pieces
- ¼ Cup milk
- ½ cup chocolate almond bark, chocolate chips, or other melting chocolate
- ½ can german chocolate cake frosting
- In a large bowl, add cake mix and sugar, mix.
- In a medium sized bowl, add butter and almond bark.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and keep microwaving in 15 second bursts until mixture is melted.
- Add milk to melted candy bark and butter, stir well.
- Add liquid ingredients to cake batter and powdered sugar.
- Stir well until there are no lumps.
- Pour ½ mixture into 9x9 casserole dish lined with parchment paper or foil OR use a silicon dish.
- Add a layer of frosting on top of the fudge.
- Add the rest of the fudge mixture over the frosting, and top that layer with a thick layer of frosting.
- Let set for 3-6 hours in refrigerator, or 1-2 hours in freezer.
- Cut into small bits, or leave as one big chunk if making ahead of christmas and freezing.