Delicious, easy cheesy garlic rosemary bubble bread takes only 5 ingredients, is bursting with garlic and cheese flavor, and is so delicious!
There is something so great about delicious, stringy, ooey, gooey cheese.
It is addictive- I could eat cheese on almost everything. I mean… who can resist a cheesy, delicious appetizer?
I also really love cheesy bread- the kind that pulls apart easily like monkey bread, and is loaded with garlic flavor.
But, I’m a bit lazy, and I don’t like to make cheesy bread often. Luckily, I came up with this quick and easy recipe for cheesy rosemary garlic monkey bread that is so simple it only takes five ingredients!
Thats right…. five ingredient cheesy rosemary bubble bread!
Easy Cheesy Rosemary Bubble Bread
Delicious, easy and cheesy rosemary bubble bread takes only 5 ingredients and is so delicious!
- 1 package grands biscuits
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded or cut into small squares
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll grands from package, and tear each biscuit into balls a little smaller than a golf ball.
- Place in well greased casserole dish or baking dish.
- Layer cheese, rosemary, and garlic salt over balls.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly and bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 347Saturated Fat 5.4gTrans Fat 5.5gCholesterol 19mgSodium 1147mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1.9gSugar 7.1gProtein 10.3g