Gooey Butter Red Velvet Cake Cookies are delicious, easy, soft and perfect for parties or when you need a treat quick – made from red velvet cake mix!
I love quick and easy cookies during the holidays – anything that is simple, quick, and delicious to bring to friends and help celebrate the season!
I whipped up a batch of these Red Velvet Cake Cookies for a Christmas party we had, and they were a big hit!
They are so simple and delicious – and the perfect easy way to indulge in your favorite Red Velvet Cake flavors without all the fuss!
I was inspired to make these after seeing my friend Alyssa’s Gooey Butter Cookies – they are a delicious, perfect treat for Christmas parties!
Gooey Butter Red Velvet Cake Cookies
- 8 oz (1 stick) butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package red velvet cake mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- Add cake mix, beat until creamy and soft, while pouring in milk to loosen.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (optional).
- Roll into balls and then roll balls through powdered sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes, until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Serve immediately with milk.