Keto Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip – creamy, spicy, rich and delicious buffalo chicken dip right from your slow cooker that is great for a crowd!
If you love the flavor of cool and creamy ranch dressing – and tangy, spicy buffalo sauce – you’re going to flip for this low carb keto chicken dip!
This dip is creamy and delicious, loaded with chicken and super easy to throw together – it works in a keto diet, and cooks in your slow cooker – so you don’t have to heat up your whole kitchen!
We’re packing tons of buffalo and ranch flavor into this chicken dip – wihtout packing in the carbs.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
What Chicken To Use For Buffalo Chicken Dip
We’re using fully cooked chicken for this recipe, to cut down on cooking time and get you right to enjoying this delicious appetizer!
This recipe can used store bought rotisserie chicken that can be shredded, or with one of our chicken recipes below:
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Recipe
- The Best Boiled Chicken Recipe Ever
- The Best Air Fried Chicken Breasts Recipe (shred easily or chop into small chunks)
- Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs (shred or chop)
- Air Fried Chicken Thighs Recipe (shred or chop)
- The Best Easy Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe (shred or chop)
Can Buffalo Chicken Dip Be Served Cold
One of the biggest questions we get is how to serve buffalo chicken dip – but this one is entirely up to you!
After cooking buffalo chicken dip, you can store it and chill in the refrigerator and serve it cold – or you can eat it right away from the slow cooker when it’s hot!
This is a personal preference and entirely up to you, whether you like to eat your dip hot or cold.
The only thing you need to consider is temperature – be sure to keep your dip either very hot or very cold to ensure proper food safety.
Dip should not be room temperature, and rather served cold or hot.
Other Easy Keto Appetizers You’ll Love
This dip can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to four days.
Buffalo chicken dip is done cooking when the cheese is melted and bubbly hot.
This dip can be made on the stovetop instead of in the slowcooker by mixing on low heat until cheese is melted and becomes bubbly hot.
Stir often to prevent sticking and burning.
Buffalo chicken dip can be served hot or cold after it has cooked completely.
Be sure to chill completely in an airtight container and keep chilled if serving cold – or reheat completely – to ensure proper food safety.
Dip should either be piping hot or completely cold, not room temperature.
Keto Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Keto Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip - creamy, spicy, rich and delicious buffalo chicken dip right from your slow cooker that is great for a crowd!
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup Frank’s RedHot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- Green onions, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a 3qt slow cooker and cook over high heat for 90 minutes, stirring once or twice while it cooks.
- Garnish with green onions before serving with celery or other vegetables or tortilla chips if not following a keto diet.
- An additional tablespoon of ranch seasoning may be added if you really like a strong ranch flavor.
- Ranch dressing may be substituted for the sour cream and ranch seasoning if desired.
- A rotisserie chicken can be used in this recipe.
- Salt and pepper can be added to taste.
Amount Per Serving Calories 245Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 79mgSodium 861mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 16g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.