Move over butter boards, our keto cheddar-loaded bar favorite is the new spread in town – perfect for tailgates, parties, football games, and more!
We’ve loaded this board up with hearty low-carb favorites – so you can indulge and dip to your hearts content – without throwing off your macros. While this might be a “dirty” keto recipe, it maintains a low carb profile for a simple, easy appetizer everyone loves!
Here at Sweet C’s we know we have lots of types of readers – some who want lots of information about the recipes they are making, some who want just certain tips, and some who want to get straight to the recipe. While our posts are longer and broken up into many sections, we do this to provide you with enough information to feel empowered to make a great dish every time you step in the kitchen, no matter your comfort level cooking.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Keto Beer Cheese Spread Board
If you’ve been on social media lately, you know butter boards are all the rage. We get it – the adorable boards are an easy way to dip bread, crackers, and vegetables into butter and a delicious and beautiful array of toppings.
We love the trend and wanted to kick it up a notch – and decided to break out one of our favorite underrated ingredients – Pub Cheese! The creamy, rich, savory cheese is soft and spreadable, like softened butter, and makes for an unforgettable dip. We’re pairing it with some of our favorite party foods to make a snack board that will please your hungriest fans!
This pub cheese board is totally customizable, so feel free to add more or less, depending on your preferences.
How To Make a Pub Cheese Board
To make this board, you will need:
- Pub cheese – you can use store-bought, or your own homemade beer cheese – any soft, spreadable cheddar with a strong beer flavor.
- Crispy jalapeños – fried jalapeños give a spicy, crunchy kick in a more mellow flavor with a subtle batter.
- Jalapeños – A bit of fresh jalapeños bring a pop of bright green color and a spicy kick to the cheese spread.
- Chives – you can’t beat the combination of fresh, onion-y chives and cheddar!
- Black olives – sliced black olives bring a tart, salty, brine flavor to the cheese board.
- Bacon – bacon and cheddar are the perfect combination – it majorly ups the crave-worthy factor, adds a delicious crunch, and everyone loves bacon!
- Pork rinds – pork rinds bring a perfect crispy crunch and can also be used as a dipper!
- Beer nuts or salted peanuts – beer nuts or salted Spanish peanuts add a salty, delicious crunch that are delicious with cheese!
- Pepperoni – pepperoni adds a meaty, spicy, hearty kick to the cheese board, and a pop of color!
- Pimiento peppers or cherry tomatoes – peppers or tomatoes help to bring a bit of a bright, acidic flavor, and a pop of red to the cheese board.
Once you’ve gathered your ingredients, you’ll use the following recipe:
- Spread. Spread out pub cheese onto clean platter or cutting board.
- Layer. Decorate with toppings.
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Easy Pub Cheese Boards
Add more meat. Try crumbled sausage, chorizo, or deli meats for a heartier board.
Add vegetables. Sliced bell peppers, broccoli, carrot sticks, and celery are all delicious additions and work well with cheddar pub cheese.
Try other pub cheese flavors. Change up the flavors by trying another pub cheese flavor for a different take on this cheese board!
You can save leftovers for up to two days – but we recommend removing any toppings from the cheese. This is best consumed the day of, however.
President pub cheese is gluten-free (why we picked this brand), and if picking keto toppings, this dish can be made “dirty” keto.
What to Serve With Pub Cheese Board
If you’re tailgating, or having a big cookout or party, you’re going to want some killer hearty dishes to serve with this board – we’re sharing our favorites below.
We love serving this dish with Bacon Wrapped Cheddar and Garlic Jalapeno Poppers, delicious Air Fryer Keto Rolls (you can use these to dip into the cheese!), Air Fryer Potato Chips, or Air Fryer French Fries! This board is tasty alongside Smoked Pork Ribs or Smoked Brisket, as well as The Best Ever Bean Bake!
For more hearty meals that are perfect for a tailgate, check out some of our recents below:
Pub Cheese Board Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Delicious easy cheese spread loaded with tons of bar snacks for the ultimate keto appetizer dip!
- 8 oz Pub cheese
- 1 tablespoon Crispy jalapeños
- 1/4 Jalapeño, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup pork rinds
- 1/4 cup beer nuts or salted peanuts
- 8-10 slices Pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon diced Pimiento peppers or 6 cherry tomatoes
- Spread pub cheese on board.
- Layer toppings across board.
- Eat and enjoy!
Skip fried jalapenos if gluten free or watching carbs closely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 423Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 80mgSodium 891mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 25g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.