Sheet Pan Mojo Chicken and Fajita Vegetables
Nov 01, 2016, Updated Apr 30, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Sheet Pan Mojo Chicken and Fajita Vegetables are a delicious, citrusy, and easy dish the whole family loves!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
I love quick, simple, and easy dishes that don’t break the bank, but are full of flavor. This Mojo Chicken and Fajita Vegetables recipe is super easy – and incredibly budget friendly, since we’re using chicken thighs! They crisp up to be crunchy, juicy, and full of flavor – a perfect addition to zesty mojo chicken vegetables!
Making Chicken thighs can sometimes be a bit of work – to make sure the skin crisps up just right, and doesn’t become overly soggy- but this recipe gets super flavorful, deliciously crispy chicken thighs with totally crave-able mojo flavors with very little work!
It really is as easy as marinating, and then adding ingredients to a sheet pan – this is one dinner you can’t mess up!
I prefer to make my own mojo marinade because it is easier, but you can use GOYA’s Mojo Marinade if you want to skip an extra step!
Just look how crispy and juicy that chicken is! I promise this is one recipe you won’t be able to get enough of!!
Hot tip: I used chicken thighs in this recipe, but you can sub out chicken breasts too!
You’ll want to skip the broiler step, and fold the chicken and vegetables into a pouch to help seal in the moisture since you won’t have crispy chicken skin.
Sheet Pan Mojo Chicken and Fajita Vegetables Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup corn or vegetable oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 jalapeños, sliced into rounds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For the Sheet Pan Recipe
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 1 cup mojo marinade
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin strips
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into thin strips
- In a blender combine all the mojo marinade ingredients and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl or ziploc bag, add chicken and marinade and let marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and place sheet pan lined with aluminum foil in oven.
- Remove chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add sliced vegetables to marinade.
- Place chicken, fat side down, onto hot sheet pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 25 minutes, until fat starts to render.
- Flip chicken so fat side is up, and add vegetables to pan with marinade.
- Cook another 20 minutes, until internal temp reaches 155 degrees, and turn broiler to high (make sure chicken is on middle rack, it is easier to prevent burning this way)
- Let broil 3-6 minutes, until chicken skin is extra crispy and crunchy - watch CLOSELY so vegetables don't burn!
- If mojo marinade has largely evaporated, you can add more during the cooking process - just 1/4 cup at a time, so your chicken doesn't boil in the extra marinade.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Paten Cutting Board, Wood Cutting Boards for Kitchen,Acacia Wood Cutting Board with Handle,Wooden Chopping Board with Juice Groove for Meat and Vegetables,17x12inches
Henckels Classic 8 in Chefs knife
Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit, Black, 9.5 in L x 7.5 in W x 17 in H
USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel 17 1/4 x12 1/4 x1
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 520Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 194mgSodium 1411mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 12gProtein 39g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.