Delicious easy Red White and Blue Fruit Patriotic Punch is the perfect party drink for the 4th of July - with red, white, and blue fruit that will be the hit of any party or picnic!
When I first posted this recipe over 5 years ago, I knew it would become one of my favorite easy party drinks - and it's one I love to make every summer to this day!
This delicious easy punch is great to make ahead of time so the fruit juice comes together - it's great for big 4th of July parties!
Its totally easy to make, and if you want an adult version you can dump in a bottle of your favorite wine (or booze).
Best of all, I am using frozen fruit so your drink wont get all diluted and it will stay nice and cold during a scorching hot day.
Just Take Me to The Patriotic Punch Recipe Already!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, i think) tips and tricks and get straight to this deliciously easy 4th of July Punch Recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
How To Make a Boozy 4th Of July Patriotic Punch
To make this an adult version, add a bottle of wine, or some tequila, vodka or rum. Just be warned- fruit soaks up alcohol.
Don't go eating tons of fruit!
Other drinks to add to this punch to make it an adults-only 4th of July sangria:
- Add 2 cups tequila and stir well.
- Add 1 1/2 cups vodka + 4 oz Saint Germain or other Elderflower liqueur
- Add 1 bottle sweet white wine or moscato + 4 oz peach schnapps
How to Make 4th of July Punch
With your apple stars cut, add frozen strawberries to the bottom of you pitcher, and cover with juice and sprite (in equal parts).
Next, add your apple stars in on top of the strawberries.
You'll want to line them around the sides of the pitcher so you can see them as a middle layer.
Next, fill it up with more juice and sprite.
Add frozen blueberries on top as a floating layer, and serve!
How to Serve Patriotic Punch for a 4th of July Party
I like to serve this fun and patriotic 4th of July Fruit Punch in little mason jars with a simple piece of twine around it- and tuck a little flag toothpick in the twine.
So adorable, and you can get the jars ready ahead of your party, then encourage guests to pour their own!
I like to put this punch in a large pitcher, punchbowl, or glass drink dispenser so guests can see all of the fruit - especially those adorable apple stars!
Red White and Blue Fruit Patriotic Punch
If you love this delicious and easy 4th of July punch as much as we do, please rate this recipe five stars and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
- -1 64 oz bottle of apple juice
- -1 2 liter bottle of Sprite
- -1-2 cups of frozen strawberries, depending on size
- -1 cup frozen blueberries
- -2 apples, sliced into 1 1/2" thick rounds
- Start off by cutting star shapes into your apples.
- I freehanded star shapes using a knife blade and just softly scoured the surface of the apple to make a rough star shape, then cut it out and used it as a "stencil" to cut more stars- but if you have a star shaped cookie cutter, that would save you a lot of time. (Sadly all mine were too big!!).
- With your apple stars cut, add frozen strawberries to the bottom of you pitcher, and cover with juice and sprite (in equal parts).
- Next, add your apple stars in on top of the strawberries. You'll want to line them around the sides of the pitcher so you can see them as a middle layer.
- Next, fill it up with more juice and sprite.
- Add frozen blueberries on top as a floating layer, and serve!
- To make this an adult version, add a bottle of wine, or some tequila, vodka or rum. Just be warned- fruit soaks up alcohol. Don't go eating tons of fruit!
Amount Per Serving Calories 180Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 2gSugar 40gProtein 1g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
What's your favorite summer punch? Or your favorite Red, White and Blue treat?