Sheet Pan Pancakes
Oct 20, 2022, Updated Mar 19, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Moist homemade Sheet Pan Pancakes topped with your choice of blueberries, chocolate chips, strawberries or bananas, these are sure to be your new favorite go-to breakfast dish! Whip them up for your family, a brunch, or a party.
Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes
Pancakes are a family favorite, but if your house is like mine, you don’t make them that often. Not because you don’t like them, but because pancakes take a lot of work in the kitchen. While watching and flipping pancake after pancake, you also have the issue of your first pancakes getting cold while the rest are still cooking.
These sheet pan pancakes solve all your pancake problems! There’s no watching and flipping pancakes. You won’t have to worry about the pancakes getting cold while you cook the rest of them, and you can bake a couple sheets of pancakes at one time. Not only are sheet pan pancakes ideal, but you can fill each pancake sheet with different fillings or toppings for a little variety.
How to Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
The joy of making sheet pan pancakes is that they are super easy to make! You can use additional add-ins or toppings if you like. Follow the steps below for a quick and easy breakfast.
Use the following method
- First, preheat your oven to 425?. Then, generously spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Mix your milk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and let it sit for a couple minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Then, add the vanilla and milk with vinegar. Mix in the melted butter.
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour all of the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- If you want to use add-ins, use a spatula or a knife to mark out four quarters of the pan.
- In one quarter, you can sprinkle in blueberries, in another strawberries, chocolate chips in another, and bananas in the final quarter.
- You can use a toothpick to swirl the fruits and chocolate in.
- Bake the sheet pan pancakes for 12 minutes.
Tips for Perfect Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Before you use the milk and vinegar mixture, you want it to start to bubble a little for best results.
- You can use one or more add-ins for each sheet pan. Just divide the pan in 4ths if you plan to use more than one. Or, feel free to switch out the flavors to ones you prefer.
- Check for doneness. The pancake will slightly brown on top as it bakes, just make sure to cook until done.
You need to cook the sheet pancakes at 425? for this recipe. Anything less or more will not work.
For this recipe, you will need about 15-minutes of prep time and 15-minutes of cook time. So, the recipe will only take you about 30-minutes altogether.
The great thing about sheet pan pancakes is that you can easily switch out all the flavors. You could use peanut butter, banana slices, peanut butter and banana, nutella, peaches, raspberries, apples, pecans, cinnamon-sugar, or anything your family enjoys. Feel free to make it plain if you would prefer.
Sheet pan pancakes can be served with butter and syrup, powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, strawberry sauce, or ice cream.
Instead of using milk for this recipe, you could use coconut milk, soy milk, or almond milk instead.
Yes, you could. However, you want to make sure the sides are high enough to contain the batter and room for the pancakes to rise. Additionally, you will need to reduce the amount of baking time to 8-minutes.
Yes, but you want your frozen fruit pieces to be fairly small. Otherwise, allow them to thaw slightly before adding them to the batter. Additionally, toss any frozen fruit with a little flour before adding them to the batter to prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
I would not recommend it. It is better when it is made fresh. You could let the batter sit for an hour, but if the batter sits too long, it has to go in the fridge. Cooking the batter cold means your pancakes won’t be light and fluffy.
If you have any leftover sheet pan pancakes, you can easily store them. First, allow them to cool completely, place them in an airtight container, and place them in the refrigerator for up to 3-days. You can also store them in Ziploc freezer bags in the freezer for up to 2-months.
You can heat the pancakes individually in the microwave. Just cook for about 10-15 seconds or until heated through. Or, you can reheat the entire pan in the oven. Bake at 325? for 5-10 minutes.
What to Serve with Sheet Pan Pancakes
Sheet pan pancakes are perfectly delicious for breakfast all by themselves, but they also go well with other breakfast dishes. When cooking breakfast for a crowd, I like to make Slow Cooker Sausage, Hashbrown and Egg Casserole, Prosciutto Egg Cups, or my Red Spinach and Mushroom Frittata.
Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 3 cups flour
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ - ½ cup chocolate chips (according to your taste)
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sliced bananas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Generously spray a half sheet baking pan (17 1/4" x 12 1/4") with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, white sugar, 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Measure the milk into a measuring cup. Add 1 Tablespoon of vinegar to the milk and allow it to sit for a few minutes, until it begins to bubble.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Mix in the vanilla, and milk with the vinegar added. Then mix in the melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients (egg/milk mixture) into the dry ingredients (flour mixture). Stir until just combined.
- Pour this batter into the prepared baking pan.
- If you would like to use the add-ins, use a spatula or knife to mark out the four quarters of the pan (four corners). In one quarter section, sprinkle on the blueberries. You can use a toothpick to swirl these into ¼ of the batter if you want the toppings to be baked in but you can also lightly lay them on top so they can be seen after baked.
- In another quarter, sprinkle on the chocolate chips and swirl them in.
- In another quarter, lay your strawberry slices, fitting them together like a puzzle piece.
- In the last quarter, gently place the banana slices.
- Bake for 12 minutes then check for doneness. The pancake will slightly brown on top as it bakes, just make sure to cook until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Feel free to switch out the flavors that are swirled in. I’ve put some other ideas in the FAQs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Oil Sprayer for Cooking, 200ml Glass Olive Oil Sprayer Mister, Olive Oil Spray Bottle, Kitchen Gadgets Accessories for Air Fryer, Canola Oil Spritzer, Widely Used for Salad Making, Baking, Frying, BBQ
USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel 17 1/4 x12 1/4 x1
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 499Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 132mgSodium 896mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 20gProtein 14g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.