Sheet pan roasted pork tenderloin and veggies is a delicious, super-easy meal that is great for meal prep or a healthy dinner the whole family loves!
Pork is one food that always intimidated me until I had a good handle on it.
I would often freak out about it being undercooked, and end up completely overcooking it to the point of being dry and tasteless.
Once I finally mastered pork cooking methods (a proper sear is KEY to sealing in pork’s flavor and juices), it became my absolute favorite thing to make, hands down.
Pork tenderloin, in particular, is perfect for meal prep – it reheats well without drying out, it can be sliced thin (I love it for sandwiches!), and it’s filling and full of flavor without being fat-laden or too heavy- perfect for lunch!
To prevent dry pork, two things are really important – 1) searing on all sides helps to lock in flavor; 2) pork (like all meat) really needs to rest for at least five minutes when you pull it out of the oven before cutting it – or all the juices will run out.
For a perfect take to work meal, add a small side salad to this dish!
For my absolute favorite meal prep bowls ever (BPA free, dishwasher safe, and perfectly shaped) head here (affiliate link)!
Pan Roasted Pork Loin and Vegetables Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
This delicious pork tenderloin is as delicious as it is easy!
- 2 tbsp oil, high heat, I love sun-coco
- 2 lb pork, roast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp herbs de provence or italian seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pepper, fresh cracked
- 12 oz brussel sprouts, halved with bases trimmed off
- 1 lb potatoes, fingerling, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, herbs de provence, salt, and pepper.
- Using about 1/4 mix, cover pork tenderloin and rub around so it is evenly seasoned.
- Heat a large, heavy pan, over medium high heat until scorching hot (but not smoking).
- Add high-heat oil, and swirl around pan until shimmery.
- Add pork to pan and brown on all four sides (about 2 minutes each side if scorching hot).
- When pork is browned, remove from pan and place on baking sheet.
- Add the brussel sprouts and potatoes to a bowl and toss with the other 3/4 of the olive oil/seasoning mix.
- Add the vegetables to the baking sheet around tenderloin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until an internal temperature of 150-155.
- Remove from oven and let rest a minimum of five minutes.
- Thinly slice pork and enjoy with brussels and potatoes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Amount Per Serving Calories 647Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 136mgSodium 2449mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 5gSugar 2gProtein 39g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.