Super easy Spicy Skillet Linguica Queso Dip takes just 4 main ingredients and under 15 minutes with all real food! No fake cheese, tons of flavor!
It’s only January- but it’s time to start planning for the biggest day of the year in a lot of households.
No, I’m not talking Christmas, Easter, or any other holiday- I am talking big game time! It will soon be football playoff season, and then time for the biggest game of them all, and that often means figuring out delicious, full of guilt, cheesy, rich, spicy, foods to bring to parties and tailgates.
My guilty pleasure every year?
Seriously. If it was acceptable in society (or by my waistline), I’d drink queso instead of water. I’d wash down salty pork parts with a big, giant glass of cheesy goodness. I literally love queso that much!
I love this recipe just because of how easy it is – and free of preservatives! It’s based all on real foods- no fake cheese or velveeta.
This is one of the most delicious big game appetizers ever- and it is so easy!
While there are a couple ingredients listed as garnish, the actual dip is just four ingredients – and just one pan for this delicious appetizer!
This stuff is SO good- it is addictive and I can’t stop eating it! It’s really delicious on tostadas and in tacos and quesadillas as well.
I love how stretchy and creamy this dip is – and how it’s free of preservatives and fake cheese. It’s fresh and delicious, and so easy!
Spicy Skillet Linguica Queso Dip
- 6 oz linguica sausage, casing removed
- 8 oz green chile sauce (I use 505 honey roasted green chile sauce)
- 1 package cacique enchilada cheese, cut into small 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, fiesta blend, or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tbsp crema mexicana
- 1 diced tomato, to garnish
- Diced green onions, to garnish
- In a large, nonstick pan, heat linguica sasage, crumbling as it browns.
- When sausage is fully cooked, add cubes of enchilada cheese and green chile sauce.
- Stir well to help cheese melt evenly and mix without burning.
- Add in shredded mozzarella, stir well.
- When queso is fully mixed, Top with green onions, diced tomatoes, and crema mexicana.
Amount Per ServingCalories 191
If you’re looking for more delicious appetizers, check out what I am pinning on my appetizer board on Pinterest!