Creamy, spicy, and delicious- this Spiked Eggnog Mocha is a festive holiday treat in a mug! Perfect for parties or Christmas Morning!
If you are like me, you like your holidays with a little extra “ho ho ho”.
A little extra jingle in your bells- and in your holiday treats.
There is nothing more comforting or festive than a warm, creamy, delicious drink that has been spiked with plenty of caffeine (and rum) to make you ready to take on all that holiday fun!
I received a new Ninja Coffee Station to try out (more on this awesome machine soon!), and it got me inspired to make some festive coffee drinks this season.
And what is more festive than eggnog and spiced rum with your coffee??
This drink is obviously meant for later in the day (don’t start your day with one and then drive- yikes!), so you can always swap it out for decaf coffee.
Or hide your keys and start sipping these at dawn… like I surely have never, ever done during a holiday before… 😉
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- whipped cream
- chocolate chips, to garnish
- In a mug, combine hot brewed coffee, rum, and eggnog.
- Stir well.
- Stir in cocoa powder, and be sure it mixes well by stirring vigorously.
- Top up with a dash of half-and-half or warm milk foam.
- Add whipped cream and chocolate chips to garnish!