Baked Ranch Brussels Sprouts
May 26, 2022, Updated Jul 25, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Addictive, melt in your mouth Brussels sprouts mixed with olive oil, zesty lemon juice, and ranch dressing seasoning and baked to crispy, crunchy perfection!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Easy Ranch Brussels Sprouts
These addictively delicious Baked Ranch Brussels Sprouts are sure to be a hit with everyone! The zesty lemon juice and ranch dressing seasoning give them a wonderful flavor, while the olive oil ensures they’re nice and crispy. So good, you won’t be able to stop!
If you love the zesty flavor of ranch dressing, you’re going to LOVE these Brussels sprouts. They are completely addictive – even picky eaters will beg for more!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Check out my web story about these easy and delicious Brussels sprouts!
How to Make Ranch Baked Brussels Sprouts
To make this recipe, you’ll need:
- Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, and thinly cut – I personally like really crispy, tender Brussels sprouts – so I try to shave my sprouts or cut them in thirds or fourths. If you like thicker Brussels sprouts that are a bit more al dente, chop them in half.
- Extra virgin olive oil – use a good quality olive oil or avocado oil that you love the flavor of. The fat in olive oil helps to crisp the Brussels sprouts and create a perfect caramelized crunch as they brown in the oven.
- Lemon juice – lemon juice helps to cut the buttery richness of the ranch dressing, and also helps to thin the powder so that it can be mixed easily to pour over the Brussels sprouts.
- Zest of one lemon – adding lemon zest brings a subtle tangy sweetness, a bright flavor that adds a tart twist.
- Ranch dressing seasoning powder – you can use a packet or measure out two tablespoons of your favorite ranch dressing seasoning. Ranch seasoning is a blend of herbs and buttermilk powder that is rich and full of flavor.
- Fresh cracked pepper – fresh cracked pepper is earthy, spicy, and lends a kick to these vegetables that ups the addictive factor!
What To Serve With Ranch Brussels Sprouts
We love serving these Brussels sprouts along with our top-rated pork tenderloin recipe, delicious crispy and crunchy air fried chicken legs, perfectly irresistible air fried french fries, or take the ranch theme overboard with tender, juicy, and melt in your mouth delicious Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs!
You can find the rest of our Best Easy Main Dishes here.
Baked Ranch Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, and thinly cut
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 1 packet (about two tablespoons) ranch dressing seasoning powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay parchment paper on baking sheet and place brussels sprouts on sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, zest of lemon, ranch dressing powder, and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over brussels sprouts, tossing well to coat.
- Bake until caramelized and browned, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix, 16 Oz (Pack Of 2)
Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets, Pre-Cut Parchment Paper, 25 Sheets (Pack of 4), 100 Total Sheets
Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, Mild and Delicate Flavor, Perfect for Sauteing and Stir-Frying, Naturally Gluten Free, Non-Allergenic, Non-GMO, 48 FL. OZ., Single Bottle
USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan, Set of 2, Aluminized Steel
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 1mgSodium 155mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.