These delicious crispy oven baked chicken wings are doused in creamy, buttery ranch sauce for perfect low carb chicken wings everyone loves!
Don't want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Baked Ranch Chicken Wings Recipe
If you love chicken wings, you probably also love dipping them in ranch dressing. There is something about the tangy zip of ranch with delicious, crispy chicken wings - so I came up with an easy baked chicken wing recipe tossed in a creamy, buttery ranch sauce!
Even though these wings are packed with flavor, they have just 3 basic ingredients - ranch dressing seasoning, butter, and wings! These keto ranch chicken wings even work in a low carb diet. They are crunchy and crispy like deep fried chicken wings straight from your oven with NO special equipment or advanced cooking skills required!
How to make Baked Ranch Chicken Wings
To make these delicious baked ranch chicken wings you will need:
- Chicken Wings - I love wings for more than just game day. Make sure you pat them dry well to get crispy skin.
- Ranch seasoning packet - ranch seasoning is a mixture of parsley flakes, garlic powder, dried chives, lemon pepper seasoning, oregano, tarragon, and salt. See tips and tricks below to mix your own.
- Butter - use salted rich butter for a rich sauce, keep extra for thinning if necessary.
Once you have assembled the ingredients, use the following method:
- Cook the chicken - Pan the Chicken Dry and bake at 400 degrees on a wire rack on a sheet pan till done about 45 minutes. For an extra crunch broil for an additional 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Make the sauce - In a small pan, melt butter on medium heat. Stir in ranch dressing seasoning packet, stirring to remove all lumps. If sauce thickens, thin with more butter.
- Coat the wings - When wings are done baking, add to large bowl and drizzle with sauce - toss wings to coat as you drizzle sauce on.
Tips and Tricks for Perfect Baked Ranch Chicken Wings
Make your own Ranch Dressing Mix - to make your own mix you can combine: 2 tablespoon dried parsley, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon dried minced chives, 2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1 ½ teaspoon dried oregano, 1 ½ teaspoon dried tarragon, 1 teaspoon salt. Save any extra in a small jar.
Heat the oven before baking - You want to be sure to preheat the oven really well before baking to get crispy chicken wings.
I love a classic Ranch dressing with a few squirts of Siracha or your favorite hot sauce for a spicy sauce to accompany these.
Leftover wings can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave or the oven.
Other Chicken Wing Recipes You'll Love:
If you love these delicious baked ranch chicken wings, be sure to check out some of my other favorite easy chicken wing recipes! Many of these recipes are keto, and all are easy, delicious crowd favorites!
Baked Ranch Chicken Wings Recipe
If you love this baked ranch chicken wings recipe as much as I do, please give it five stars (click the stars in the recipe below!) and help me share on facebook and pinterest.
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Baked ranch chicken wings recipe - these delicious crispy oven baked chicken wings are doused in creamy, buttery ranch sauce for perfect low carb chicken wings everyone loves!
- 2 lbs chicken wings - separated into wing pieces (ie: "flats" cut off from drumette and wing tip)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 6 tablespoon butter
To Bake Crispy Wings:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line two large baking sheets (with a large rim) with parchment paper or foil.
- Set a wire rack (preferably a nonstick rack, or lightly greased) over baking sheets.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- Divide wings between wire racks and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes.
- For extra crunch, broil under broiler on high for 2-3 minutes per side - watch CAREFULLY to make sure wings don't burn or over-crisp.
For the Sauce:
- In a small sauce pot, melt butter until foamy.
- Add ranch seasoning packet, and whisk vigorously until combined.
- Remove from heat (or turn heat to low) and whisk in all other ingredients.
- Add wings to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss with ranch sauce to coat evenly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
McCormick Ranch 3-In-1 Seasoning, Dip & Salad Dressing Mix, 8.75 oz
YBM HOME Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl - Premium Polished Mirror Nesting Metal Bowl for Cooking and Serving, Stackable for Convenient Storage-3.25 Quart, 1191, silver
USA Pan Bakeware Quarter Sheet Baking Pan and Bakeable Nonstick Cooling Rack Set, Metal
OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Balloon Whisk,Black
Serving Size2 wing pieces
Amount Per Serving Calories 491Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 124mgSodium 832mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 22g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.