Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Nov 15, 2015, Updated Jul 20, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This sweet, decadent, and delicious christmas candy cookie dough fudge is an easy microwaveable treat that makes great neighbor and teacher gifts and can be made with any kind of Christmas candy!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Fudge is a treat I don’t make most of the year. For some reason, the only time I get really into making sweet, delicious, candy filled treats is winter- and in the leadup to Christmas, I love making fudge!
This Christmas candy cookie dough fudge is a fantastically easy and cute gift for friends, teachers, and neighbors- it is relatively cheap, can be made in the microwave, and outside of letting it sit in the fridge to firm up, it is super quick. And really– who doesn’t love to indulge in some delicious fudge at Christmas? It’s one of my favorite traditions!
How to make Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Assemble the following ingredients:
- White Chocolate Chips – white chocolate chips are easily available at most grocery stores. It is very sweet and gives a nice color contrast to the Christmas candies.
- Christmas candy – for this I like to use M&M’s, peppermint candies, Mint chocolate chips, or other candy.
- Butter – you want to use salted butter that will loosen up the chocolate and help bind everything together.
- Water – you will need water to activate the instant pudding.
- Cookie Dough Flavor Instant Pudding or sugar cookie mix – the instant pudding often is sold by Jell-O and the sugar cookie mix comes in a bag both are a dry mix.
- Powdered sugar – sugar will sweeten this fudge since the pudding or sugar cookie mix will not be as sweet as you want the fudge.
Once you have assembled the ingredients use the following method.
Melt the chocolate. Melt the chocolate, butter, and water together in the microwave until the butter is melted and stir.
Mix the fudge. Add the dry pudding mix until it gets thick. Stir in the powdered sugar, one cup at a time until it is well blended. Next add the candies to the fudge and stir quickly (the candy color will bleed into the fudge if you over stir). Line an 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Press the fudge into the pan and level with a spatula
Chill. Refrigerate for 2 hours or freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
Cut and serve. Cut into squares and serve immediately or store in fridge.
Tips and Tricks for perfect Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Give out in cute boxes. I like to give fudge in cute bags, boxes, or a mason jar. I really like these; they are my favorite.
Use a mixture of different candies. The best way to get a really good fudge is to use a wide range of different candies in it. Add at least one chocolate element.
Serve at room temperature. Fudge tastes best when at room temperature. I prefer to let this come to room temperature before eating to get the best texture.
Yes, you can use semi-sweet chocolate or even dark chocolate if you prefer them.
This fudge will keep at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Keep in an airtight container.
Check out these other amazing Christmas Recipes
Whether it’s Christmas dinner or desserts you can find it all here with Sweet C’s.
If you love making fudge at Christmas as much as I do, you should also check out some of my other favorite Christmas candies:
Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 8 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Christmas M&M's, peppermint candies, Mint chocolate chips, or other candy
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/3 cup water
- 3.9 oz. Cookie Dough Flavor Instant Pudding or sugar cookie mix (the kind that comes in a bag)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
BakeRoyal Silicone Spatula Set - 4-Piece Rubber Spatulas Silicone Heat Resistant 600°F for Everyday Task - Seamless Design Kitchen Spatulas for Nonstick Cookware - Silicone Kitchen Utensils Sets
C&h Powdered Sugar 4 Lbs (1)
Bovado USA 2.5 Quart Glass Bowl for Storage, Mixing, Serving - Clear, Dishwasher, Freezer & Oven Safe Quality Glass, Easy-Clean, 2.5 QT
USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 14mgSodium 81mgCarbohydrates 32gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 28gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 1g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Sweet C’s Favorites
If you love this recipe, please check out some of our top posts!
These tried and true reader favorites are well loved for their family friendly flavor that everyone loves!