Easy Keto Naan Pizzas
May 08, 2021, Updated Jul 30, 2021
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easy Keto Naan Pizzas – delicious cheesy pizzas baked on keto naan bread – grain and gluten free, low carb!
If you love quick, easy dinners – you’ll love this simple hack for a quick cheesy pizza that won’t break your keto diet.
This pizza uses our easy keto naan as the crust (or if you’re not staying low carb you can use storebought naan bread)
These pizzas are quick and easy – so you can make them anytime the craving hits!
You can use our Keto Naan recipe to make this recipe low carb and keto approved – or you can use store bought naan for an easy dinner if you’re not counting carbs.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Keto naan pizzas are my go-to kid friendly busy night dinner – you can pre-make keto naan and freeze, so you have them on hand to make a quick easy pizza that won’t break the carb bank.
Table of contents
Easy Keto Naan
To keep this recipe keto, we’re not using store bought naan, though you can if you’re not watching your carbs.
This easy pizza gets its keto-friendly status by using our easy keto naan recipe.
This naan is a spin-off of fathead keto dough, and really easy to make – without a lot of complicated or super expensive keto ingredients.
Easy Naan Pizza
If you’re not following a keto diet, please follow our steps and tips to use store bought naan below:
- Plan one pita pizza per person to serve – we sometimes make an extra for leftovers or if anyone needs a bit more.
- Pizzas can be prepped and stored in the fridge to eat at a later date.
- Any shape naan can work – you can use any brand or type of naan you can buy.
What To Serve With Keto Pizza
If you’re looking to keep a low carb count for your macros, we are rounding up a lot of our favorite easy keto sides that are simple to make, and packed with flavor.
To find more of our keto side dishes, click here:
You can find the rest of our easy keto side dishes in our keto side dish recipe index here.
Leftover naan pizza can be stored in an airtight container for up to four days in the refrigerator – or frozen for up to four months.
Easy Keto Naan Pizzas
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 4 keto naan bread slices
- 1 cup of low carb tomato sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 20-25 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with non-stick spray.
- Place the naan breads on the pan then spread ¼ cup of the tomato sauce in an even layer on the bread.
- Sprinkle a half cup of the cheese on each naan then add as many slices of pepperoni to the top as you like.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- Slice and serve with freshly chopped basil and marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
These pizzas can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Reheat them in a 375-degree oven for 5-6 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 328Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 56mgSodium 791mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 18g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.