One Pot Spicy Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe
This easy delicious One Pot Spicy Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe is super simple and quick for perfect Nando’s style garlic chicken thighs that are spicy and bursting with flavor in just one pot with four easy ingredients!
Nandos is one of those restaurants I HAVE to stop at when traveling (its a fast-casual chicken joint across the globe that has a crazy cult following and known for soaking up long and crazy nights out.)
They have the most delicious peri-peri chicken – a Peruvian specialty that is spicy and full of ginger, shallot, and garlic flavor that you can’t ever get enough of.
I might live far from a Nando’s – but thanks to their recent expansion into grocery stores, I can get my spicy peri-peri fix whenever I want. I’ve been playing a lot with their sauces, and this super-simple one pot spicy garlic chicken thigh recipe is so rich, indulgent, and easy – it’s quickly become one of my all time new favorites!
Tips to make perfect One Pot Nandos Garlic Chicken Thighs:
- Pat thighs dry.
- Patting chicken thighs with a paper towel before pan frying helps to take out any residual moisture in the thighs and fry better. Pat them dry before starting the recipe for crispy, crunchy thighs that taste amazing.
- Season chicken thighs well.
- Adding salt and pepper to your chicken thighs before frying helps infuse them with flavor and also helps draw out extra moisture to help this chicken fry up beautifully in the pan – fast.
- Give them room.
- Chicken thighs need room to crisp up – if they are too close together in the pan, they will release a lot of liquid and you’ll end up boiling your
- Crisp your chicken thighs.
- Chicken thighs are incredibly delicious when crunchy and crispy – let them develop a crunchy crust before adding the sauce to the pan for perfect chicken thighs.
- Let the sauce thicken.
- When the sauce mixes with butter from the pan frying, it develops a rich, buttery, thick sauce that is heavenly. Let the sauce thicken before plating, about 2-3 minutes.
To Make This One Pot Nandos Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe You’ll Need:
Nando’s Peri Peri Sauce
Other Easy One Pot Chicken Thigh Recipes You’ll Love:
- Easy One Pan BBQ Chicken Thighs
- This easy pan fried chicken thigh in bbq sauce is rich, hearty, and super quick when you can’t get to the grill! Great for meal prep, dinner parties, or a weeknight dinner.
- One Pot Salsa Chicken Thighs Skillet
- This slightly spicy and totally fresh dish is so delicious you’ll want it all the time! Perfect for tacos, burritos, and salads, too!
- Baked Ranch Chicken Thighs
- This recipe has become a huge viral hit – and is getting amazing reviews! Ranch dressing flavor in a delicious crispy chicken thigh in no time!
- One Pot Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs and Asparagus
- Chicken thighs and asparagus in a rich and buttery creamy lemon sauce – so good you’ll want to lick the pan!
- One Pot Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms
- Garlic butter chicken thighs and mushrooms in just one pan – a huge family favorite and intensely popular dish!
- Low Carb Paleo Buttery Crackle Chicken Thighs
- Crunchy, crackly, and totally addictive keto crackle chicken thighs are one of the most indulgent and delicious low carb chicken recipes ever. Tastes just like traditional fried chicken with NO breading!
One Pot Spicy Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe
If you love this One Pot Spicy Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
This easy delicious One Pot Spicy Garlic Chicken Thighs Recipe is super simple and quick for perfect Nando's style spicy Peruvian garlic chicken thighs that are spicy and bursting with flavor in just one pot with four easy ingredients!
- 2 tbsp butter
- t tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup garlic, diced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup nando's sauce, hot or medium
- In a large, heavy pan, melt butter until foamy on high.
- Generously season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and cook 3-4 minutes until one side is golden brown and crunchy. Flip and repeat for other side. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add diced garlic to pan, stirring quickly to prevent burning.
- When garlic is soft and fragrant (not burned), add oregano and nandos sauce.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken thighs have reached 165 degrees internally.
- Remove from pan and plate with grilled vegetables, topping with sauce. Also great to add to salads, wraps, tacos, or save for meal prep to reheat for lunch.