Delicious, easy and a perfect gift idea- this chocolate chip cookie dough fudge is a perfect, microwaveable treat!
I know it might seem early- but I am full in the swing of planning Christmas gifts for family, friends, neighbors and teachers.
I love to give delicious, fun, and unique gifts during the holidays- and this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge is a fabulous gift!
This fudge isn’t just great at Christmas- it is great any time of year- but you can’t go wrong with everyone’s favorite cookie flavor in fudge form!
I like to give fudge in cute mason jars when giving as a gift. How cute are these jar toppers, twine, and tags from Joann Fabrics and Crafts?
This fudge is so simple and easy- you can make it in the microwave and stir, then let it cool and set! It takes just a few minutes active time and about an hour to set in the fridge- so it’s a perfect last minute gift!
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (I prefer mini)
- ½ cup butter, divided
- 1 cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Cookie Dough Flavor Instant Pudding OR Sugar Cookie Mix (the powdered kind in a bag)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add chocolte chips to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or they will melt into fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
If you love making fudge at Christmas as much as I do, you should also check out some of my other favorite Christmas treats:
a divine Rocky Road Fudge,