Sweet, decadent, and delicious- Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge is an easy microwaveable treat that makes great neighbor and teacher gifts and can be made with any kind of Christmas candy!
Fudge is a treat I don't make most of the year. For some reason, the only time I get really into making sweet, delicious, candy filled treats is winter- and in the leadup to Christmas, I love making fudge!
Fudge is a fantastically easy and cute gift for friends, teachers, and neighbors- it is relatively cheap, can be made in the microwave, and outside of letting it sit in the fridge to firm up, it is super quick.
And really-- who doesn't love to indulge in some delicious fudge at Christmas? It's one of my favorite traditions!
This year, I have a bunch of delicious new fudge recipes I've been testing and can't wait to share. I think you're going to love them as much as I do- and this Cookie dough flavored fudge with Christmas Candy is a huge winner.
I used Christmas M&M's- which have a wonderful peppermint and chocolate flavor- to make them completely irresistible!
I like to give fudge in cute bags or boxes- but I also love to add them in cute little mason jars. I found some from Joann Fabric and Crafts (they have a whole new line of "jar bling" that is adorable) and added some cute Christmas Tree bakers twine and some adorable jar toppers to present them to friends.
I love how they look!
If you love making fudge at Christmas as much as I do, you should also check out some of my other favorite Christmas candies:
a divine Rocky Road Fudge,
- 2 pkg., 4 oz. each White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Christmas M&M's, peppermint candies, Mint chocolate chips, or other candy
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 pkg., 3.9 oz. Cookie Dough Flavor Instant Pudding or sugar cookie mix (the kind that comes in a bag)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 14mgSodium 81mgCarbohydrates 32gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 28gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 1g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.