3 Ingredient Nandos Peri Peri Chicken
This quick and easy 3 Ingredient Nando’s peri peri chicken is so simple – just one pot and three (or four) ingredients! Juicy, full of flavor, and perfect with rice!
I love delicious, quick, and easy ways to make chicken.
And so are delicious, spicy, flavorful chicken recipes.
One of my favorite places for spicy chicken has always been Nando’s.
I LOVE Nandos- their spicy Portugese peri peri chicken is one of my favorite things to grab when I am in a town with a Nando’s. I first had them years ago in London, and was really happy when I lived outside of DC for a while and would grab spicy chicken anytime I was near the Nando’s in Chinatown!
While I’ve seen a ton of peri peri recipes online, I will admit I’ve been super lazy about making my own.
So when I saw Nando’s peri peri sauce in my local grocery store- I was so excited, and knew I wanted to make a tasty, simple, one pot chicken at home.
This peri peri chicken literally can’t be easier.
You dump the chicken in a dish and cook- and out comes juicy, flavorful peri peri chicken breasts!
Each serving is just under 300 calories and pretty low carb- making this a delicious, easy, and healthy dinner! Serve with rice or cauliflower “rice” or over crispy roasted potatoes!
I hope you enjoy this chicken as much as we did!
To Make This Nando’s Chicken Recipe, You’ll Need:
3 Ingredient Nandos Peri Peri Chicken Recipe
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 shallots, diced finely[url:1]
- 3 tbsp nando's garlic sauce*[/url]
- *1 tbsp nando's spicy peri peri sauce - optional, subtract 1 tbsp from garlic peri peri sauce if you add a tbsp of the spicy kind
- Green onions or fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Score chicken all over so that sauce can sink through the meat as it cooks.
- Add to plate.
- Top with diced shallots.
- Top with sauce, rub all over chicken.
- Pop chicken in the oven and cook until internal temp is 165, about 35 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with fresh cilantro or green onions, serve over rice or crispy baked potatoes.