Ooey, gooey cheesy pepperoni pizza dip is full of pepperoni pizza flavor with fresh ingredients for a delicious, addictive appetizer in no time!
My family and I love pizza. I mean- who doesn’t??
We also LOVE cheese dip.
Like, LOVE cheese dip.
It’s one of our favorite appetizers- and so easy to make.
But this dip—- it is SO delicious.
This dip is full of pizza flavor- and is great with breadsticks, bread, chips, and even with veggies!
You can change it up easily too to add your favorite toppings- cheeseburger crumbles, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, meatballs, olives- they’d all be fantastic!
I’m adding links to all of the products I used through Amazon- I get a small commission everytime someone purchases through these links. This helps me offset the costs to running this website, but also helps you know exactly what I use to get a great flavor!
I LOVE the chainmail scrubber for cast iron pans especially for making cheese dips- it is a safe and super powerful way to clean up pans! It is awesome!!
Want to see just how easy this dip is?? Check out this video! (And be sure to LIKE my facebook page where I share lots of delicious easy cooking videos!!!)
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz canned diced tomatoes with basil
- ½ cup diced basil
- Pepperoni - 15 slices, or ½ a large stick, cut into small bites.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat oil until shimmery.
- Add onion and let brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic when onion is slightly browned.
- Stir and let brown and soften another 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and diced tomatoes.
- Let cheese melt, stirring often to prevent from sticking.
- Add pepperoni and freshly diced basil when cheese is melted.
- Serve with breadsticks, chips, or pieces of bread!