These white chocolate peanut butter truffles are the perfect holiday treat! A soft and nutty peanut butter center is coated in crisp white chocolate and topped with festive sprinkles.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Easy Peanut Butter Truffles
These delicious truffles are rich and smooth with a hint of vanilla and noticeable sweetness. The peanut butter is complimented perfectly by the white chocolate that coats the exterior. This is one of those recipes that is so simple but the result is incredibly elegant.
If you are looking for something to make for friends and family around the holidays or to give away to co-workers these fit the bill perfectly. I usually make a big batch in early December and give them out in festive boxes with ribbon throughout the holiday season. Any leftovers are mine!
How to make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles:
- Peanut butter – Peanut butter is the base of our truffles. It holds them together and adds nutty, peanut flavor. Make sure to use a classic creamy peanut butter– not an all natural peanut butter since it’s prone to separating.
- Butter – Salted butter helps give the truffles structure so they hold together well.
- Vanilla extract – Vanilla enhances the sweetness and peanut flavor in the truffles.
- Powdered sugar – Powdered sugar sweetens the truffles and gives them structure. If the truffles are too wet while rolling, feel free to add a bit more powdered sugar to the dough to achieve your desired texture.
- Graham cracker crumbs – Graham cracker crumbs add a bit of crunch to the truffles. They also help give the truffles structure without adding extra sweetness.
- White chocolate bark – I’m using white chocolate bark to cover the truffles but regular chocolate bark will work too! Just make sure to temper the chocolate properly if you want to use regular chocolate and not chocolate bark.
- Festive sprinkles – I like to use sprinkles to add a little flair to these truffles.
Once you’ve gathered your ingredients, we will use the following method:
- Step 1 – In a large bowl stir the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla until combined. Stir in the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs until completely combined.
- Step 2 – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop 1 tablespoon size scoops of the peanut butter mixture and form into balls, place them on the lined cookie sheet. Place them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so they can set.
- Step 3 – Melt the white chocolate in a separate bowl, I like to use the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Use a fork to dip each of the cooled peanut balls into the chocolate then place back on the cookie sheet.
- Step 4 – Once the truffles are all coated in the chocolate, put any extra into a ziplock bag, cut the tip and drizzle the chocolate over the truffles. Top with the festive sprinkles then allow the truffles to sit until the chocolate has hardened. This usually takes 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Step 5 – Share and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Peanut Butter Truffles:
See these tips and tricks for perfect truffles every time.
Swap the chocolate. If you don’t like white chocolate feel free to swap for milk or dark chocolate bark. I like to triple the filling and make some coated in each type of chocolate.
Un-Christmasify the truffles. I’m making these treats for Christmas but they are great all year long! Just swap the red and green sprinkles for another color or top the truffles with chopped peanuts.
If you prefer not to use sprinkles you can also decorate the truffles with melted red and green candy wafers or chopped nuts.
Store the truffles in an airtight container. They will keep in the fridge for up to five days.
What other Christmas favorites should I try?
If you enjoyed making these white chocolate peanut butter Christmas truffles you will also enjoy, hot cocoa mix, peanut butter hot cocoa bombs, raspberry hot chocolate bombs, slow cooker chocolate peanut clusters, and Christmas muddy buddies.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Christmas Truffles
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
These white chocolate peanut butter truffles are the perfect holiday treat! A soft and nutty peanut butter center is coated in crisp white chocolate and topped with festive sprinkles. The truffle is rich and smooth with a hint of vanilla and noticeable sweetness.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces white chocolate bark
- Festive sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment), stir together the peanut butter, softened butter, and vanilla until completely combined.
- Next add the powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Stir until completely combined.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out 1 tablespoon sized portions and roll them into smooth balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheet and then transfer them to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate bark according to the package directions. I melt my white chocolate bark in a microwave safe bowl, cooking for 30 second intervals and stirring between each interval.
- One at a time, dip a frozen peanut butter ball into the melted white chocolate and use a fork to cover the truffle completely with white chocolate. Lift the truffle out of the white chocolate and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to allow any excess white chocolate to drip off. Place the truffle back onto the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining truffles.
- To decorate the truffles, place the remaining white chocolate bark (usually 3-4 tablespoons) into a ziploc bag and cut off the tip of the corner. Drizzle the white chocolate over the truffles and top with festive sprinkles.
- Allow the white chocolate to harden completely (about 15 minutes in the fridge).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Sweets Indeed - Christmas Sprinkles - Holiday Sprinkle Mix - Sprinkles for Baking - Holiday Cupcake and Cake Topper - Gingerbread Houses - Cake Decorating - 6 ounces (Gingerbread)
Elfin Around Spring Medley | Christmas Sprinkles | Cookie Sprinkles | Cake Sprinkles | Holiday Sprinkles | Jimmies | Manvscakes | 8 Ounce Bag (8 ounce)
Cookie Scoop Set - Include 1 Tbsp/ 2 Tbsp/ 3Tbsp - 3 PCS Cookie Scoops for Baking - Cookie Dough Scoop - Made of 18/8 Stainless Steel
USA Pan Bakeware Heavy Duty Half Sheet, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan
KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Empire Red
MMmat Silicone Baking Mats - Best German Silicone - Set of 2
NUTRIUPS Glass Bowl Glass Mixing Bowls Set Glass Salad Bowls Glass Bowls Glass Mixing Bowls Microwave Safe Clear Glass Bowls for Mixing, Storing, Preparing Round Bowl (8 inch)
Amount Per Serving Calories 66Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 2mgSodium 33mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.