Easy Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl Recipe – everything you love in an egg roll stir fried in a flavor packed keto bowl the whole family will love!
If you love the flavor of egg rolls – but you miss them since starting a low carb keto diet – this recipe is for you!
We’re unrolling one of our favorite recipes and packing this meaty stir fry with tons of flavor, without the carbs.
Try serving this stir fry with our Cauliflower Rice Recipe, Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe, Easy Cauliflower Steaks, Air Fryer Shishito Peppers, or Keto Garlic Artichoke Rolls for a delicious low carb meal everyone will love!
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
Keto egg roll in a bowl is a stir fried dish with all of the flavors of an egg roll – without the wrapper.
Egg rolls generally contain lots of cabbage, bok choy, meat (you can use pork, beef, chicken, shrimp, duck, turkey, even tofu crumbles – whatever you’re in the mood for) stir fried with sauce for a deconstructed eggroll flavor.
This dish can be served over cauliflower rice, in a bowl, with keto naan, or if you’re not watching carbs, over rice.
You’re going to love this dinner for lot’s of reasons, but mostly:
- It’s naturally low carb – no complicated ingredients!
- It’s packed with vegetables – a great way for even picky eaters to load up on fiber and protein.
- You’ll get tons of flavor – without wasted calories or carbs.
- It’s super simple – even beginner home cooks love making this easy recipe!
- It’s fun to eat – serve with butter lettuce cups and roll your own egg rolls, or eat taco-style. You can also just dive right into the bowl!
Is Egg Roll In a Bowl Keto
One of the reasons we love eating egg roll in a bowl is the fact it is a keto and low carb way to enjoy the class egg roll flavors – without all the carbs!
Egg roll in a bowl is a great filling, hearty keto meal.
Of course what you choose to go into your stir fry can change whether your egg roll in a bowl is keto or not – adding in vegetables or sauces that are not keto approved will make this dish not keto.
Be sure to check carb counts of labels and sugars in the vegetables you pick before adding them to your stir fry.
Keto Side Dishes You’ll Love
If you love this easy low carb dinner, be sure to check our more of our delicious low carb sides:
You can find our complete keto side dish recipe archives here.
Egg roll in a bowl can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Stir fried egg roll can be frozen for up to four months.
We like to serve this dinner with lettuce cups – that way you can stuff as much or as little filling in your low carb wrap as you’d like. You can also just eat this stir fry style in a bowl, or over cauliflower rice.
Easy Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Easy Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl Recipe
Easy Keto Egg Roll In a Bowl Recipe - everything you love in an egg roll stir fried in a flavor packed keto bowl the whole family will love!
- 1 lb ground meat, beef, pork, chicken, or turkey
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, for serving
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Add the ground meat to a large deep skillet and brown for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Drain any excess grease and add the garlic and ginger paste and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add the coleslaw mix, chopped bok choy, carrots, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes until the cold slaw is soft. Add scallions and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving bowls and drizzle with sriracha and sesame seeds if desired.
- Any ground meat can be used but I used beef in the photos.
- The reheats well either in the microwave or in a skillet.
- Consume within 3 days of making and store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is PACKED with flavor - it has a slight kick from the sriracha sauce when served but is otherwise mostly earthy and salty.
- Make sure to use reduced sodium soy sauce so it’s not too salty.
Amount Per Serving Calories 832Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 198mgSodium 1576mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 5gSugar 13gProtein 60g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Leave a Reply