The Best Ever Cauliflower Rice – delicious easy low carb rice that tastes buttery and rich with very few calories!
If you’re ever considering a low carb diet like my husband and I have been eating lately, it can get tricky planning meals.
We’re focusing on fresh vegetables and lean meats with some beans – which is delicious, but can get a bit repetitive and hard to come up with new ideas – I often just resort to baking some chicken and vegetables in a hurry.
When trying to mix things up, I’ve been trying to not go overboard with replacement foods like nut flour baking, etc – but there is one staple I absolutely cannot live without.
This easy cauliflower rice is a complete knockout – great in salads, bowls, and alongside dinners you’d normally add rice to.
It is very low in carbs and calories, but with a rich buttery flavor – you’re going to love it!
The Best Ever Cauliflower Rice
- 1 bag pearled cauliflower or 1 head cauliflower, diced finely
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, add cauliflower and smooth to make an even spread across pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and salt over top.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes, or 250 for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy, or let cool and use for meal prep!