These delicious Halloween Oreo Krispie Treats combine two favorite treats for the most delicious, colorful, and spooky treats you can’t get enough of!
My kids and I LOVE rice krispie treats and oreos. They are hands down two of our favorite guilty pleasures. As I was coming up with some fun, delicious Halloween snacks, I wanted to come up with a fun way to add my favorite seasonal Oreos- the bright orange and black Halloween Oreos- into a tasty dessert.
These Halloween Oreo Krispie treats are so delicious- sweet, crunchy, gooey, and wonderful! They have crushed oreos inside, as well as a few oreos on top for a gorgeous display of krispie treats everyone will want to get their hands on!
These are so easy to make and so delicious- they might just become your favorite Halloween snack in no time!
And be sure to wash them down with some of my favorite cocoa- this Halloween Oreo Hot Cocoa is so delicious and easy!
Or try serving these with another spooky favorite of mine – these delicious googly eye monster cupcakes!
They are so adorably cute!
Or perhaps this delicious Halloween Punch from Sugar Hero?
Halloween Oreo Krispie Treats Recipe
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 Marshmallows, package Jumbo
- 12 oreos, Halloween style, 6 crushed, 6 whole
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a pan on medium, slowly melt butter and marshmallows.
- When they are melted and creamy, add in crushed oreos.
- Pour rice krispies into large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over krispies, mix well.
- Pour into a very well greased casserole pan and add whole oreos across the pan.
- Let set until firm- about 35 minutes.
- Cut and serve!
Amount Per ServingCalories 153 Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 12mg Sodium 171mg Carbohydrates 20g Sugar 6g Protein 1g