These delicious Halloween Oreo Krispie Treats combine two favorite treats for the most delicious, colorful, and spooky treats you can’t get enough of!
My kids and I LOVE rice krispie treats and oreos. They are hands down two of our favorite guilty pleasures. As I was coming up with some fun, delicious Halloween snacks, I wanted to come up with a fun way to add my favorite seasonal Oreos- the bright orange and black Halloween Oreos- into a tasty dessert.
These Halloween Oreo Krispie treats are so delicious- sweet, crunchy, gooey, and wonderful! They have crushed oreos inside, as well as a few oreos on top for a gorgeous display of krispie treats everyone will want to get their hands on!
These are so easy to make and so delicious- they might just become your favorite Halloween snack in no time!
And be sure to wash them down with some of my favorite cocoa- this Halloween Oreo Hot Cocoa is so delicious and easy!
Or try serving these with another spooky favorite of mine – these delicious googly eye monster cupcakes!
They are so adorably cute!
Or perhaps this delicious Halloween Punch from Sugar Hero?
Halloween Oreo Krispie Treats Recipe
These delicious Halloween Oreo Krispie Treats combine two favorite treats for the most delicious, colorful, and spooky treats you can't get enough of!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 Marshmallows, package Jumbo
- 12 oreos, Halloween style, 6 crushed, 6 whole
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- In a pan on medium, slowly melt butter and marshmallows.
- When they are melted and creamy, add in crushed oreos.
- Pour rice krispies into large bowl.
- Pour melted mixture over krispies, mix well.
- Pour into a very well greased casserole pan and add whole oreos across the pan.
- Let set until firm- about 35 minutes.
- Cut and serve!
Amount Per ServingCalories 153 Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 12mg Sodium 171mg Carbohydrates 20g Sugar 6g Protein 1g