Instant Pot Skinny Steak Soup – Just 3 Points!
Instant Pot Skinny Steak Soup – only 3 weight watchers points for a hearty, warm, and comforting soup you’ll love! A hearty, delicious low carb steak soup that works in keto, paleo, and weight watchers diet plans in your Instant Pot for a hearty dinner the whole family will love!
If you’re looking for other delicious, warm, and hearty home cooked meals, I’ve teamed up with 12 amazing bloggers to bring you deliciously comforting recipes that you’ll love tucking into!
Be sure to head to the bottom of the post for more amazingly delicious soup recipes you’ll love – and come together with us to celebrate food !
For me, one of the hardest parts of dieting is always finding delicious, warming, comfort foods.
There’s something about the beginning of the year that just calls out for comfort food classics – which almost never go well with a diet at the beginning of the year.
This year I’m trying out Weight Watchers again – so I’ve been looking for some delicious and creative ideas to keep me inspired and going on the plan
This soup is so delicious – and with the help of an Instant Pot, it is lightning fast!
If you haven’t bought in to the Instant Pot craze- what are you waiting for? I LOVE mine – it’s a miracle worker. And it’s GREAT for diet food! I even made a roast in 35 minutes – which would normally take HOURS.
You don’t NEED an Instant Pot for this recipe, but it’s so alluring with it’s ability to sautee right in the pan before you slow or pressure cook. (And seriously – it gets HOT! It is perfect for truly one-pot dinners!!)
You can grab an instant pot here (affiliate link) with free shipping if you have
Instant Pot Skinny Steak Soup – Just 3 Points Recipe
To see me make this easy Instant Pot Weight Watchers Soup recipe, click the video below:
Instant Pot Skinny Steak Soup - only 3 weight watchers points for a hearty, warm, and comforting soup you'll love! A hearty, delicious low carb steak soup that works in keto, paleo, and weight watchers diet plans in your Instant Pot for a hearty dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 lb Steak, or stew meat , fat trimmed
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 2 Celery Stalk , diced
- 4 sweet peppers, diced (or 1 large bell pepper)
- 8 oz mushrooms, cremini, button sliced thin
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups water
- Set Instant pot to saute (or heat a large stock pot to medium).
- Add stew meat and brown.
- Add onion, celery, pepper, carrots, and cook until softened.
- Add mushrooms, cook until soft.
- Add spices, salt, water, and stock and cover instant pot, setting to seal. (or cover with lid and set to low if cooking on stove.)
- Cook on soup setting for 15 minutes (if cooking on stovetop, cook on low for 1 hour).
- Release steam and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 364 Saturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 69mg Sodium 431mg Carbohydrates 24g Fiber 6g Sugar 12g Protein 30g
Happy National Soup Day! Here are 13 new recipes for you to enjoy from our Celebrating Food Bloggers!
- Loaded Baked Potato soup – Ashlee Marie
- Turkey Meatball Pho – Foodie with Family
- slow cooker chili with dried pinto beans and sausage – 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup – Creations by Kara
- Italian Spinach and Orzo Soup – Real Mom Kitchen
- Vegan Cheeseburger Soup – Namely Marly
- Creamy Tortellini and Sausage Soup – Baking with Blondie
- Broccoli Cheese Soup – Yellow Bliss Road
- Curried Chicken Noodle Soup – Life Made Simple
- Bacon Clam Chowder – The Baker Upstairs
- Brunswick Stew – Hey Grill, hey
- Cheesy Lasagna Soup – Gather for Bread
- Instant Pot Skinny Beef Soup – Sweet C’s
Want to check out more of my soups? Head here:
Chicken and Corn Chowder with Bacon
6 More soup recipes from more amazing food bloggers!
- Pasta E Fagoli soup – The Recipe Critic (this is my son’s favorite soup – I use this recipe all the time)
- Creamy tomato soup – Our Best Bites (one of my all time favorites – I have been making my own take on this recipe for years)
- Zuppa Toscana – The Chunky Chef (I’ve made this 3 times and seriously LOVE IT)
- Creamy White Chicken Chili – The Cookie Rookie (my white chicken chili is crazy spicy, this is more tame and my kids loved it)
- Dill Pickle Soup – The Noble Pig (haven’t been able to bring myself to try it but it has RAVE reviews)
- Lobster Bisque – Sweet and Savory (always wanted to try – haven’t yet)