Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Oct 31, 2017, Updated Jun 28, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Quick, easy and delicious – this microwave M&M Candy Cookie Dough Fudge is a perfect Holiday or Birthday party treat! Five minutes active time, ready to eat in less than 2 hours!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Easy Delicious Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
Easy, simple fudge is literally one of the best treats on earth.
You dump some stuff in a bowl, mix it up, and microwave it – and then let it cool and set.
And then, all of a sudden, you’re tucking into the most delectable, addictive, insanely sweet and gooey treats ever!
Because fudge is so simple and easy to make – and uses a lot of ingredients you’re likely to already have on hand – it makes a great gift for friends, co-workers, teachers, and neighbors.
Or yourself. Because, you know, after all that stirring and microwaving, you deserve a plate of some chewy goodness!
I hope you love this candy cookie dough fudge as much as I do – you can update it with seasonal M&M’s for every holiday – or even change it up and use a different candies, oreo cookies, jellybeans; the sky is the limit!
My Best Fudge Storing Tips (How to make ahead and keep fresh!)
- If making ahead of time, keep fudge in one large sheet in the freezer, in a tight bag with no air bubbles in the freezer, for up to 3 months. I actually like to keep it inside two bags – one that has all the extra air pushed out, and one over that bag to help prevent freezer burn.
- Do not slice fudge into squares until you’re going to give it away or eat it – this helps prevent it from drying out.
- Store uneaten fudge in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week; or 2 weeks refrigerated.
How to cut perfect fudge:
- Make sure your fudge is completely cooled before cutting (2 hours in fridge/1 hour in freezer)
- Use a knife with good balance (my favorite is a 5″ santoku knife, because it has a good thick blade and fits well in my hand)
- Press down hard, and break it apart!
Other Easy Fudge Recipes You’ll Love:
Check out these other delicious bar recipes that are fan favorites!
Try Peppermint Crunch Andes Candies Fudge, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge, Single Serve Microwave Peppermint Fudge, Christmas Candy Cookie Dough Fudge, Rocky Road Fudge, or Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge!
M&M Candy Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup M&Ms
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup water
- 3.9 oz. Cookie Dough Instant Pudding OR Powdered Cookie Dough Mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix or cookie mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Silicone Spatulas, 11 inch Rubber Spatula Heat Resistant Seamless One Piece Design Non-Stick Flexible Scrapers Baking Mixing Tool (4 Piece)
PB2 Pantry Chocolate Chip Cookie and Brownie Mix, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, 4g Protein Per Cookie, Vegan (2 Jars - 16 Oz Each)
Pyrex 222 Basics Square Glass Baking Dish (8in x 8in x 2.5in)
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 428Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 28mgSodium 161mgCarbohydrates 61gFiber 1gSugar 54gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.