Quick, easy and delicious - this microwave M&M Candy Cookie Dough Fudge is a perfect Holiday or Birthday party treat! Five minutes active time, ready to eat in less than 2 hours!
Easy, simple fudge is literally one of the best treats on earth.
You dump some stuff in a bowl, mix it up, and microwave it - and then let it cool and set.
And then, all of a sudden, you're tucking into the most delectable, addictive, insanely sweet and gooey treats ever!
Because fudge is so simple and easy to make - and uses a lot of ingredients you're likely to already have on hand - it makes a great gift for friends, co-workers, teachers, and neighbors.
Or yourself. Because, you know, after all that stirring and microwaving, you deserve a plate of some chewy goodness!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do - you can update it with seasonal M&M's for every holiday - or even change it up and use a different candies, oreo cookies, jellybeans; the sky is the limit!
My Best Fudge Storing Tips (How to make ahead and keep fresh!)
- If making ahead of time, keep fudge in one large sheet in the freezer, in a tight bag with no air bubbles in the freezer, for up to 3 months. I actually like to keep it inside two bags - one that has all the extra air pushed out, and one over that bag to help prevent freezer burn.
- Do not slice fudge into squares until you're going to give it away or eat it - this helps prevent it from drying out.
- Store uneaten fudge in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week; or 2 weeks refrigerated.
How to cut perfect fudge:
- Make sure your fudge is completely cooled before cutting (2 hours in fridge/1 hour in freezer)
- Use a knife with good balance (my favorite is a 5" santoku knife, because it has a good thick blade and fits well in my hand)
- Press down hard, and break it apart!
Other Easy Fudge Recipes You'll Love:
a divine Rocky Road Fudge,
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark,
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
M&M Candy Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe
- 2 Chocolate, 4 oz. each White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup M & M
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup water
- 1 cookie dough, 3.9 oz. Cookie Dough Instant Pudding OR Powdered Cookie Dough Mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix or cookie mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 85Saturated Fat 2gCholesterol 9mgSodium 31mgCarbohydrates 13gSugar 13g