Quick, easy and delicious- this M&M Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
is a perfect Holiday or Birthday party treat! Five minutes active time, ready to eat in less than 2 hours!
Easy, simple fudge is literally one of the best treats on earth.
You dump some stuff in a bowl, mix it up, and microwave it- and then let it cool and set.
And then, all of a sudden, you’re tucking into the most delectable, addictive, insanely sweet and gooey treats ever!
Because fudge is so simple and easy to make- and uses a lot of ingredients you’re likely to already have on hand- it makes a great gift for friends, co-workers, teachers, and neighbors.
Or yourself. Because, you know, after all that stirring and microwaving, you deserve a plate of some chewy goodness!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do- you can update it with M&M’s for every season- or even change it up and use a different candies, oreo cookies, jellybeans- the sky is the limit!
Candy Cookie Dough Fudge
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup M&M candies
- ½ cup butter, divided
- ½ cup water
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Cookie Dough Instant Pudding OR Powdered Cookie Dough Mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Line 8-inch square pan with Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave chocolate, butter, and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.
- Add dry pudding mix or cookie mix and stir until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended.
- Add candies to fudge and stir quickly (don't overstir or candy color will bleed out onto fudge).
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan with back of spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or freeze 30 minutes- until firm.
- Eat or pack in airtight container with parchment paper between each layer and store in refrigerator.
If you love making fudge at Christmas as much as I do, you should also check out some of my other favorite Christmas treats:
a divine Rocky Road Fudge,