Ranch diced pork lettuce wraps are delicious low carb pork lettuce cups bursting with ranch dressing flavors in an easy one pot skillet meal! Great over salads or in wraps and sandwiches, too.
Before I get into this AWESOME recipe, I want to invite you to the new Hello Sweet C’s Facebook Group – a fun place to share and come together! I am going to kick off the BRAND NEW group today with a couple fun threads I’d love you to join – first, if you have a blog or small business, I want to see your page and help lift you up – and second, I am going to start talking all about the diet I’ve been on lately (I’ve already lost over 25 pounds, and it was SUPER easy!!! This diced pork lettuce cups recipe is one I’ve had a couple times and keeps me full and happy.)
To join the brand new group, please click here or head to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hellosweetcsdesigns .
I love love love lettuce wraps – they are easy, delicious, and fun to eat – plus they are much lower carb and lower calorie than traditional wraps and sandwiches.
These lettuce wraps get a tangy, delicious flavor from ranch dressing seasoning – and are extremely economical since diced pork is extremely inexpensive.
They also pack in lots of nutrients, healthy fat, and protein – without packing in empty calories.
If you aren’t a huge lettuce wrap fan, this does make an amazing topping for a diced ranch pork salad – and is great in tacos, burritos, and wraps, too!
These diced pork lettuce wraps have a ton of delicious, tangy ranch flavor – and are an indulgent dinner that won’t ruin your low-carb diet plan.
One note – while this recipe is low-carb, it’s not necessarily paleo/whole 30/keto compliant because of the packaged ranch dressing seasoning mix I use. You can substitute your own homemade diet-compliant seasonings, or even just scrap the ranch part if you’re on a specific diet or avoiding any processed foods.
We’re eating mostly low-carb and still losing a ton, so we’ve been a little fast and loose with some things like seasonings, dressings, etc – but if you’re on a strict eating plan, you’ll want to look at that.
Tips to Perfect Diced Ranch Pork Roll Ups
Diced pork is easy to find at most grocery stores – you’re looking for the kind that is rough chopped, and ready for stews or stir frys.
We’re going to heat this HOT and FAST – to render off any fat marbling, give it a buttery brown crust on the outside, and lock in all the flavor and juices.
Make sure you have plenty of butter or oil in your pan (high heat oil like avocado oil, or clarified butter – which is my favorite in this recipe.)
Give your pork a chance to get a slight browning before adding the veggies – and make sure to keep the pan super hot, so keep stirring.
If you make this dish in a cast iron pan, make sure it is well seasoned, cleaned, and has plenty of oil or butter to ensure nothing sticks or burns.
Other 20 Minute Or Less Meals You’ll Love
If you love how simple, easy, and delicious these Ranch Diced Pork Lettuce Wraps are, you need to check out some of my other recipes that can be on your table in less than 20 minutes:
And remember, please click HERE to join the Sweet C’s facebook group, so we can hang out and share ideas in a more informal way! We’re going to be talking anything from favorite recipes and travel, to parenting, TV show gossip, friendships – and even helping to promote each other (if you have a blog, etsy shop, etc., I’d LOVE to see your stuff!!).
To join, please head here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hellosweetcsdesigns
and request to be added! I’m going to keep the group set to “Closed” for now to make sure its a fun, safe, and uplifting space and keep the drama to the rest of the internet :).
Ranch Diced Pork Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 2 tbsp avocado oil, or clarified butter, might need up to 4 tbsp if your pork has less marbling, if it starts to stick, add a little more butter or oil
- 1 lb pork, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 package, about 1 tsbp hidden valley ranch dressing seasoning (the make your own dressing pouch kind)
- 1/4 cup water or chicken/beef stock
- 8-10 leaves romaine, iceberg, butter, or other large leaf lettuce
- Heat pan on medium high heat (very very hot, but not smoking - keep the pan as hot as possible without burning at all times for this recipe).
- Add oil or clarified butter, heat until shimmery.
- Add pork.
- Toss pork in oil or butter and cook until slightly browned.
- Add onions and mushrooms.
- Heat until pork is dark golden brown and onions and mushrooms are golden brown as well.
- Add roasted red pepper strips, ranch dressing seasonings, and water and mix well.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes to cook off the water.
- Remove from heat and serve with lettuce - let diners roll into wraps!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 267 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 48mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 14g