The Best Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe – creamy delicious keto spinach and artichoke dip that is full of flavor, so easy, and incredibly delicious!
A delicious spinach and artichoke dip, loaded with creamy garlicky flavor, is one of my all time favorite appetizers.
I have readers of all skill levels and comfort in the kitchen on my site, and I get a lot of questions on my recipes from readers.
As a commitment to Sweet C’s readers, I put a lot of information in my posts with tips and tricks to make sure the recipe turns out right.
If you’d rather skip over this, please scroll to the bottom of the page, or click the “skip to recipe” link above to the left – or you can click to the section you’d like to read in the table of contents below.
Table of contents
How To Store Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This dip is so creamy and delicious, we almost never have leftovers – but if you find yourself with extra (or you want to whip up a double batch so you have some for later) – I’m going to share how to store the dip!
To store leftover spinach and artichoke dip, place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to four days. You can make the dip ahead of time and store until it’s party time this way!
To freeze leftover keto spinach and artichoke dip, place in a gallon ziploc bag and gently push out any extra air.
Place bag in freezer, and squish dip to make the bag lay flat (so the dip is spread out in a thin “sheet”). Freeze for up to four months.
To reheat dip, let frozen dip thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add dip to well greased pan or oven safe dish and bake dip until bubbling hot – about 15-20 minutes.
How To Serve Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This creamy spinach and artichoke dip is a delicious keto appetizer – but it also works in a number of other dishes, too!
Keto Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spinach and artichoke dip is a great keto recipe since it is naturally gluten free and low carb – while some spinach and artichoke dips contain flour, this recipe is made with completely keto ingredients – so you don’t need to worry about the carbs!
If you’re looking for great keto things to dip, try some of these suggestions:
- Keto Tortilla Chips
- Keto Naan Bread
- Flackers Flax Seed Crackers – Only One Net Carb!
- Parmesan Crisps
- Celery, Carrots, Broccoli, Peppers
- Easy Keto Bread
What to Serve With Spinach and Artichoke Dip
If you love this easy and delicious spinach and artichoke dip recipe, see some of my favorite dishes to serve alongside:
- Easy Keto Tortilla Chips Recipe
- Easy Baked Zucchini Chips
- The Best Easy Keto Garlic Butter Rolls Recipe
- The Best Easy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Easy Keto Naan Recipe
- Keto Garlic Artichoke Rolls Recipe
- The Best Easy Air Fryer French Fries Recipe
The Best Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
If you love this easy spinach and artichoke dip recipe as much as I do, please give it a five star review and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
The Best Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe - creamy delicious keto spinach and artichoke dip that is full of flavor, so easy, and incredibly delicious!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (8.5 oz) cans artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and garlic together over medium heat until soft and fragrant.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the pan and sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, white cheddar, 1 cup of parmesan, and gruyere and mix to combine.
- Season with red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, Italian herbs. Stir to combine.
- Once the mixture is sufficiently melted and combined, transfer it to an oven safe baking dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the parmesan on top is golden brown. Serve warm.