These cookies are the perfect combination of pudding and cheesecake! They’re soft, fluffy, and absolutely delicious. Whether you need an afternoon snack, or a quick and easy party dessert, these are the perfect solution.
Here at Sweet C’s we know we have lots of types of readers – some who want lots of information about the recipes they are making, some who want just certain tips, and some who want to get straight to the recipe. While our posts are longer and broken up into many sections, we do this to provide you with enough information to feel empowered to make a great dish every time you step in the kitchen, no matter your comfort level cooking.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Indulgent Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
Perfect as an afternoon snack, these indulgent cheesecake pudding cookies are sinfully delicious. The creamy cheesecake pudding mix creates a super chewy cookie that is loaded with white chocolate chips. If you love cheesecake, you’re going to love these cheesecake cookies. Be careful…they are addicting!
Not only are these cheesecake pudding cookies an indulgent treat, but they are incredibly easy to make. And, although they have a chewy cheesecake flavor, they aren’t messy at all. They are perfect as a quick and easy afternoon snack, a party pleaser, or potluck dessert.
How To Make Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
These scrumptious cheesecake cookies are made with simple baking ingredients you probably already have. Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe:
- Butter– I used salted butter. You want it to be at room temperature, so it’s easier to work with. Let the butter sit on the counter for about 30-minutes.
- Brown sugar– Use your measuring cup to scoop and pack the brown sugar.
- Sugar– Use your measuring spoon to scoop and pack your granulated sugar.
- Egg– When baking, eggs are best used at room temperature. Set the egg out with the butter for about 30-minutes.
- Flour– Unlike sugar, you do not want to pack the flour. Use a spoon to scoop the flour into the measuring cup, and then scrape off the excess flour with a butter knife.
- Baking soda– Baking soda helps your cookies to rise as they cook for a chewy, fluffy, and delicious cookie.
- Cheesecake pudding mix packet– You can also use the entire package of pudding mix if you want these cookies to really pack a flavor punch. However, we found that half a package was plenty to get the cheesecake flavor to come through.
- White chocolate chips– The white chocolate chips can be omitted if you want to really intensify the cheesecake flavor of these cookies, but I think these cookies are better with the chocolate chips.
Although absolutely indulgent, these cheesecake pudding cookies are actually really easy to make. Follow the simple steps below for a delicious afternoon snack.
- First, preheat your oven to 350?.
- While the oven is preheating, cream together your butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Next, add the egg and stir until smooth and homogenous.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and pudding mix until there are no clumps and your ingredients become a dough.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips so that they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of dough into a ball. Place the balls 1-2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake your cheesecake pudding cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Finally, let the cookies cool before removing them from the baking sheet.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Cheesecake Pudding Cookies and FAQs:
- Be sure to scrape along the bottom of the bowl several times to ensure the batter is completely mixed.
- If storing unbaked cookie dough, simply throw a ball of dough in a mug and microwave it on 30 second intervals until warm for a gooey treat.
- Add other mix-ins. These cookies are delicious with raisins, almonds, mini peanut butter cups, or other candies. Try out different things for the ultimate treat.
Cookies bake best at low temperatures. For this recipe, you will need to bake your cookies at 350?.
It will take you about 10-minutes to make the cookie dough, and 10-12 minutes to bake your cookies. These indulgent cookies should be ready to eat in 20-25 minutes.
The great thing about these cookies is that they don’t have to be refrigerated like cheesecake. Instead, you can store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 3-4 days. If you want to refrigerate them, you can.
Absolutely, you can freeze the cookies after they have baked as well as freeze the dough for later. Simply store the cookies in a freezer bag with parchment paper in between each cookie. You can freeze baked on unbaked for 2-months.
If you are storing baked cookies in the freezer, you can easily bring them back to life by heating them in the microwave for 30-seconds, or you can eat them straight from the freezer. If you stored the cookie dough, let it thaw before baking.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love
If you love the sweet and creamy flavors of cheesecake, you’ll love some of my other cheesecake recipes. For a quick and easy summertime treat, my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the perfect solution. And, my Easy Peppermint Cheesecake Bars are perfect for parties, celebrations, and holiday desserts. If you need a tasty fruit dip, you’ll be in heaven with my Snickers Cheesecake Fruit Dip.
Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
These cheesecake pudding cookies are sinfully delicious! You won’t be able to eat just one, but you’ll have to try them out for yourself.
- ½ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup white flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ of a 3.4 oz cheesecake pudding mix packet
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a medium sized bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the egg and continue stirring the mixture until the ingredients are smooth and homogenous.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and pudding mix until no dry clumps of ingredients remain in the cookie batter. Be sure to scrape along the bottom of the bowl several times to ensure the batter is completely mixed.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips until they are distributed evenly throughout the batter.
- Scoop balls of dough the size of 1-2 tablespoons onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the cookie sheet, serve and enjoy!
- You can store these cookies for 3-4 days in an airtight container on the counter or the fridge.
- These cookies do good stored in the freezer as well. They can be stored for up to 2 months either baked or unbaked.
- If storing baked, simply heat on in the microwave for 30 seconds or eat it straight from the freezer.
- If storing unbaked, simply throw a ball of dough in a mug and microwave it on 30 second intervals until warm for a gooey treat.
- The white chocolate chips can be omitted if you want to really intensify the cheesecake flavor of these cookies. You can also use the entire package of pudding mix if you want these cookies to really pack a flavor punch. However, we found that half a package was plenty to get the cheesecake flavor to come through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Silicone Non-Slip Oven Mitts and Pot Holders 4pcs Sets, Extra Long Flexible Oven Gloves Oven Mittens Heat Resistant, Kitchen Counter Safe Trivet Mats - Grey
Spurtles Kitchen Tools As Seen On TV, 7Pcs Wooden Spurtle Set Spatula Set, Natural Premium Acacia Wooden Spoons for Cooking Heat Resistant Cooking Utensil for Nonstick Cookware, Salad, Mixing, Serving
Cook with Color Mixing Bowls - 4 Piece Nesting Plastic Mixing Bowl Set with Pour Spouts and Handles (Ombre Pink)
KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
Reynolds Kitchens Cookie Baking Sheets, Pre-Cut Parchment Paper, 25 Sheets (Pack of 4), 100 Total Sheets
JOHO BAKING Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Pan Set,Baking Sheets for oven,Nonstick Bakeware Set Baking Tray,13inch,2-Piece,Champagne Gold
Amount Per Serving Calories 179Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 29mgSodium 144mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 2g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.