No Bake Oreo Cheesecakes
Feb 06, 2022, Updated Nov 21, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Made with an oreo cookie crumb crust, this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is decadent, delicious, and so easy to make. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion and any day of the week.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Mini No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
In this recipe, everyone’s favorite cookie is the star of the show! This no-bake oreo cheesecake is a cool and creamy dessert made with a crisp oreo crust and a rich cream cheese filling base. With no oven required, this decadent dessert comes together in 15-minutes and is ready to devour after a few hours of chill time.
Since you are using a muffin tin, you will have 12 mini cheesecakes, making this the perfect finger food. Whether you want a quick and easy dessert, a birthday cake, or a cool summer treat, this oreo cheesecake is perfect for any occasion. If you’re looking for something sweet to eat, you’re going to love this no bake treat!
How To Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Because this no-bake cheesecake is so easy to make, it requires minimal ingredients. Here’s what you will be using to make the crust and the filling:
- Oreo Crumbs– You can buy oreo crumbs, or you can use 45 oreo cookies and put them into a food processor to make your own crumbs.
- Butter– Melt your butter in the microwave in 30-second intervals.
- Cream cheese– Leave the cream cheese on the counter at room temperature for 30-minutes to soften.
- Sour cream– You want the sour cream to be room temperature as well, not cold.
- Sugar– You will need regular white sugar. Be sure to pack it in the measuring cup.
- Heavy cream– This is what makes a creamy no bake filling. Be sure it is cold before whipping. You must use heavy cream in this recipe. Milk will thin the cheesecakes and they will not set properly.
- Vanilla– For the best flavor, you will want to use pure vanilla extract.
- Salt– Use kosher salt for this recipe.
First, gather and measure all your ingredients. If you are using Oreos, process them into crumbs, and then follow the steps below.
- First, line a standard muffin tin with foil wrappers. Set it to the side.
- Next, combine your oreo crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl and mix until it is the texture of wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly between the muffin tins, and push it down to evenly coat the bottom.
- Once the crust is packed into the muffin tin, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar together for about 3-minutes.
- Turn your mixer on low and add the vanilla extract and salt. Beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream using a wire whisk until stiff peaks form. If using a wire whisk attachment, beat for 2-minutes on high speed.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold it in to combine.
- Finally, divide your cream cheese filling between the muffin tins.
- Place your mini cheesecakes in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4-hours before serving.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Oreo Cheesecake and FAQs:
- The bottom of a shot class works perfectly to pack the crust tightly into the muffin pan.
- You want the cream cheese mixture to be light and fluffy when you are done beating it.
- I use a ¼ cup cookie scoop to ensure I put an equal amount of cream cheese filling into each muffin compartment.
- I recommend letting your cheesecake sit in the refrigerator overnight for best results.
- For a smoother, finer crust, remove the filling from the Oreos before turning them into crumbs.
- The cream cheese and sour cream must be at room temperature for them to incorporate smoothly. If you forget to set them out, you can microwave them for 10-15 seconds but make sure not to overheat them. You want them just barely warm, not hot.
- If desired, top with whipped cream or crushed Oreos.
This no bake oreo cheesecake recipe only takes about 15-minutes to whip together. However, you will need to let it set up for 4-hours in the refrigerator. You can have this cheesecake ready to eat in about 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Since you are making them in a standard muffin tin, you will have 12 mini oreo cheesecakes when you are finished. However, you can easily double the recipe for a large crowd.
Leftover cheesecakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If desired, top with whipped cream or crushed Oreos.
No bake oreo cheesecake is lighter and fluffier than baked cheesecake, so the texture may change once you freeze it. If you decide to freeze them, make sure to place each cheesecake in a freezer-proof Ziploc bag.
I love no-bake recipes because they are simple to make, and don’t heat up my kitchen. If you like easy, no-bake grab and go treats, you’ll also love my No Bake Reeses Puff Treats, No Bake Cheerio Treats, or my 2-Ingredient Cake Batter Truffles.
You can find the rest of our dessert archives here.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- For the Crust
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Line 12 standard muffin tins with foil wrappers.
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. When combined, they should have the texture of wet sand. Divide the crust evenly between the muffin tins and pat it down to evenly coat the bottom.
Note: The bottom of a shot class works perfectly to pack the crust tightly into the muffin pan.
- Make the Filling
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until it is light and fluffy-- about 3 minutes.
- With the mixer on low, add the vanilla extract and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream using the wire whisk until stiff peaks form— about 2 minutes on high speed.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and fold it gently to combine.
- Divide the filling evenly between the muffin tins. I use a ¼ cup cookie scoop to ensure they are all the same size.
- Chill & Serve
- Place the cheesecakes in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours, although overnight is preferred.
- Serve chilled as the cheesecakes will soften as they warm. Leftover cheesecakes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If desired, top with whipped cream or crushed Oreos.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 207Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 46mgSodium 142mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 10gProtein 2g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.