Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Florentine Skillet Recipe
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Florentine Skillet is a deliciously creamy, easy stuffed chicken dinner with roasted red peppers and spinach in just one pot!
I love quick, easy, and elegant dinners I can have on the table in less than 20 minutes – that are full of rich, delicious flavor my family wants to eat again and again. This Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Florentine is a great option we’ve been loving – and is pretty enough for a fancy dinner party, too!
This creamy, cheesy stuffed chicken florentine is so deliciously easy – and packed with family friendly flavors for a dinner that can be on your table in no time.
One pot chicken florentine is one of my new favorite things to make – and it’s so pretty! I love the red, green, and white colors – it just looks bright and fresh!
I love this stuffed chicken with spinach and cheese – it is easy, impressive, bursting with color, and packed with flavor!
This dinner is a big family favorite, and unique enough for a dinner party.
Fun fact – did you know florentine essentially means something made with spinach?
Other One Pot Skillet Meals You’ll Love:
If you love this delicious, easy dinner, please check out some of my other favorites! Click the photos or links to each, and be sure to preview each recipe with the videos below – just click to play!
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Florentine One Pot Meal Recipe
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp italian spices
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup spinach
- ¼ diced roasted red pepper strips
- In a large pan, heat oil or butter on medium high until shimmery or foamy.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken.
- Add chicken, butterflied, to pan (so it cooks flat).
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, until well browned and internal temperature has reached 150 degrees.
- While chicken is cooking, mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cheese and spinach mixture to one browned side of the chicken breast, and fold in half.
- Cook an additional 3-4 minutes per side to melt cheese and bring chicken to 165 degrees internal temperature (be sure to measure the temp of the chicken - not the filling!)