Cilantro Lime Black Bean Pasta Salad
Jul 16, 2016, Updated Feb 14, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
An easy to put together and easy to transport cilantro lime black bean pasta salad is just what you need for summer!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Classic Bean Pasta Salad with Sharp and Zesty Yogurt Dressing
I love a good corn and black bean pasta salad. This vegetarian pasta salad is smothered in cilantro lime dressing is a delicious dish that brings together the flavors of fresh corn, black beans, and a zesty dressing. The pasta salad is filled with colorful ingredients and is tossed in a tangy cilantro lime yogurt dressing that brings all the flavors together.
The creamy yogurt dressing is made with fresh cilantro, lime juice, and spices, making it the perfect addition to the pasta and veggie mixture. The combination of the soft pasta, crunchy corn, and protein-packed black beans, make this dish a perfect summer or dinner option. With its perfect balance of texture and taste, this pasta salad is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any gathering.
Other Delicious Recipes to Try Next
Cilantro Lime Black Bean Pasta Salad Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni, whole grain , cooked al dente in salted water
- 3/4 cup black beans, rinsed and soaked in water
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 corn, grilled and kernels removed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- For the Cilantro Lime Yogurt Dressing
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ancho chili powder, its mostly a deep smoky sweet chili with less heat in it
- salt, to taste
- crushed black pepper
- Cook the black bean in salted water until soft.
- Add the cooked macaroni in a large salad bowl and top with the black beans, veggies, cheese and the avocado oil.
- Pour everything for the dressing in a mason jar and shake to mix well or mix with a fork in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, beans and veggies. Toss it gently.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 539Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 51mgSodium 1060mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 10gSugar 8gProtein 24g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.