Garlic Butter Parmesan Meatballs
Easy one pot garlic butter parmesan meatballs are a delicious 20 minute keto and paleo diet dinner that is hearty, rich, and indulgent! Perfect easy low carb dinner that is great over cauliflower rice or vegetables – or over pasta, noodles, and rice for a delicious family friendly meal everyone will love!
Since my husband and I have started a keto diet, we’re always on the hunt for delicious, rich and indulgent recipes that we can stay motivated on a low carb diet with. It can be hard and intimidating – but lately, we’ve come up with a core group of ingredients we love working around – and anything in a garlic butter sauce heads straight to the top of our list.
One thing we’ve had a hard time working around when planning low carb meals to fit a keto diet is making dinners that our kids will eat too – they are less into some of the rich and creamy dinners we’ve been living off of.
One thing our kids love, time and time again? MEATBALLS!
These delicious garlic butter meatballs are perfect for both my husband and I to keep motivated on our keto diet – we serve them as-is alongside grilled veggies, or over cauliflower rice – and I cook up some spaghetti, fettuccine, or orzo to serve the meatballs and garlic butter sauce over!
These easy garlic butter parmesan meatballs are bursting with flavor and a deliciously rich garlic butter sauce – perfect over noodles, rice, vegetables, or even cauliflower rice for a deliciously indulgent dinner everyone loves!
If you’re looking for other amazingly delicious keto diet compatible recipes, check out my Ultimate Low Carb Recipe Guide, full of over 60 of my favorite rich, hearty, and creamy dishes that work with a paleo or keto diet and are guaranteed to keep you motivated on a low carb diet!
Other Delicious One Pot Easy Dinners You’ll Love:
If you love this delicious and easy one pot garlic butter meatball dinner, be sure to check out some of my other favorite one pot dinners that are sure to be a huge hit! Easy enough for everyday, but special enough to be for a dinner party, too!
Other Easy Low Carb Dinners in 20 Minutes or Less:
If you love this delicious and easy low carb garlic butter meatball recipe, be sure to check out some of my other favorite low carb dinners that are easy and huge hits – even with family members who aren’t on a diet!
To Make This Garlic Butter Parmesan Meatballs Recipe, You’ll Need:
Garlic Butter Parmesan Meatballs Recipe
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Or you can sign up for my totally free email newsletter to get my favorite easy meals delivered straight to your inbox, daily!
Easy one pot garlic butter parmesan meatballs are a delicious 20 minute keto and paleo diet dinner that is hearty, rich, and indulgent! Perfect easy low carb dinner that is great over cauliflower rice or vegetables - or over pasta, noodles, and rice for a delicious family friendly meal everyone will love!
- For Meatballs:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb Sausage, Italian ground, mild or spicy, depending on your preference
- 1/2 cup very finely minced onion
- 1/4 cup garlic, Minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely minced
- 1 egg
- For Sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup garlic, Diced
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- salt and pepper, to taste (a generous pinch of each)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- For the meatballs:
- If making fresh, combine meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 2" (golfball sized) balls.
- Let chill 1 hour in refrigerator to set.
- For the meal:
- Add olive oil to pan or dutch oven, and heat on medium high until shimmery.
- Add meatballs and brown on all sides, about 3-5 minutes per side (1-2 minutes if cooking pre-cooked/frozen meatballs).
- Add stock to pan, and take care to scrape up any browned bits from the meatballs.
- Keep cooking meatballs until done inside, turning occasionally to prevent sticking, until size is reduced and balls are firm to the touch - about 8 minutes.
- Add butter to pan with garlic.
- Let garlic slightly brown and soften, until fragrant.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve over pasta, rice, vegetables, or on their own!
Amount Per ServingCalories 613 Saturated Fat 23g Cholesterol 180mg Sodium 779mg Carbohydrates 4g Protein 28g