Garlic parmesan air fried shrimp recipe – delicious crunchy air fried shrimp that are full of garlic parmesan flavor, with very little oil!
These shrimp are easy, crunchy, and bursting with garlic parmesan flavor – they are a great appetizer and lighter alternative to popcorn shrimp.
These garlic parmesan shrimp have a breading-like flavor – with just garlic, parmesan, and oil – for a perfect easy keto garlic parmesan shrimp recipe everyone will love.
These shrimp make a perfect appetizer, are great in salad, wonderful in sandwiches – or just as-is straight from the fryer!
We love this easy and delicious air fryer shrimp recipe – it is so simple, requires no cooking experience, and is naturally low carb and keto complaint – for an easy to make gluten free shrimp.
I hope you love this air fried shrimp as much as I do!
Just Take Me To The Best Garlic Parmesan Air Fried Shrimp Recipe Already!
I get lots of comments and questions on my posts, so I try to provide as much information as possible to my readers.
If you’d like to skip over all this information, please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the easy printable recipe.
Keto Crunchy Fried Shrimp
It is hard to get a crunchy, crispy, fried shrimp texture without adding breading to the shrimp – but we’re using simple grated parmesan cheese and high heat to get a crunch that won’t break your macros.
This isn’t just for keto eaters – it’s a super simple gluten free trick you can use with pretty much any food for an extra crunchy bite!
Using grated parmesan is essential to this recipe – it will help to give a crunchy, crispy, “breaded” texture without adding any bread or carbs.
I personally prefer drier, less expensive grated cheese for this – since it will have a more breadcrumb like texture. Look for brands that are shelf-stable for this (I use Kraft, but any are good.)
How To Air Fry Shrimp
Air frying shrimp is easy – simply toss in parmesan cheese and spices to coat, place in air fryer basket, and cook – but there are a couple of tips and tricks to make sure its fabulous, every time.
Shrimp when overcooked are gummy, fishy, and chewy – no fun! Cook shrimp until just pink and no longer translucent.
-Remove tails or keep on – it’s up to you.
Other Easy Seafood Dinners You’ll Love
If you love this easy air fried shrimp recipe, please check out some of my other easy seafood recipes that you will love even more!
- Air Fried Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Easy Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- Thai Chili Scallops
- Garlic Butter Scallops
- Easy Kung Pao Shrimp
- Everything Salmon
- Bang Bang Shrimp
Other Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
If you’re looking for other easy air fried recipes, please visit my favorites below:
- Air Fryer Lemon Chicken
- Air Fried French Fries
- The Best Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- Air Fried Meatballs
- Air Fried Nandos Chicken Wings
- Adobo Air Fried Chicken Thighs Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Air Fried Shrimp Recipe
If you love this easy garlic parmesan air fried shrimp recipe as much as I do, please give it a five star review and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 1lb shrimp, deveined and peeled (you can leave tails on if desired)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro or parsley, to garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, add shrimp and coat in olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and garlic.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-3 hours. (Optional, for more lemon flavor.)
- Toss parmesan cheese into bowl with shrimp, creating a "breading" for the shrimp.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Set air fryer to 350 for 10 minutes, add shrimp to basket, and cook.
- Shrimp is done when it is opaque white and pink.
- Serve immediately.
- Oster Copper-Infused DuraCeramic 3.3-Quart Air Fryer
- Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese Canister, 8 Ounce
- Colavita Premium Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 68 Fluid Ounce
- Shrimp Deveiner Tool - Prawn and Seafood Peeler - Frogmore Shrimp Cleaner by Toadfish
- IQF shrimp 31/40 Count Medium Peeled Un-deveined - Raw frozen Shrimp, Shrimp USA, medium size American shrimp.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Amount Per ServingCalories 151 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 167mg Sodium 1256mg Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 20g