Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
May 16, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you are looking for a delicious low carb cookie option, these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings.
Keto chocolate chip cookies are definitely a delicious treat. They are soft, chewy and have the perfect amount of chocolate in every bite.
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Made from nutritious almond flour, swerve and sugar-free chocolate chips, these cookies provide all the flavor of rich chocolatey goodness with none of the guilt. With Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, you can enjoy all your favorite baked goods without worrying about packing on extra pounds or spiking your blood sugar levels.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
For these delicious Keto chocolate chip cookies, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Butter– You will need the butter to be softened. Simply set it on the counter for 30-minutes prior to using.
- Swerve– Swerve is a sugar replacement. It is made from erythritol, oligosaccharides, and natural flavors.
- Egg– In baking, it is best to use eggs that are room temperature. Simply set the egg out with the butter prior to using.
- Vanilla– Vanilla brings out the natural flavors of the sugar-free chocolate chips for a delicious chocolatey treat.
- Baking soda– This is what gives your cookies their fluffy texture. It’s also carb-free.
- Almond flour– Do not pack your flour. Instead, scoop it with a spoon into the measuring cup, and then level it off with a butter knife.
- Chocolate chips– I used sugar-free chocolate chips, but you could also use keto chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips if you prefer.
- Salt– Salt combines all the flavors for a delicious cookie.
Once you have gathered all your ingredients and let the butter and egg come to room temperature, follow the steps below for a delicious sweet treat!
- First, you need to preheat the oven to 350?. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set to the side.
- Cream together the butter and swerve in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix. Then, add the salt, baking soda, and almond flour. Mix to combine.
- Gradually fold in the chocolate chips.
- Once the dough is made, form the dough balls about an inch thick and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Finally, bake your keto chocolate chip cookies for 13-15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for about 5-minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks to Perfect Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies and FAQs:
- Use a quality almond flour. Almond flour is the key to giving these cookies a light and fluffy texture. Be sure to use a fine-grained variety for the best results.
- If your dough is too sticky, add more almond flour until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Chill your dough for at least 30 minutes before baking for the best results.
These cookies bake at the same temperature as any other chocolate chip cookies. You will bake them at 350?.
This simple keto recipe will only take you 25-minutes total. It will take about 10-minutes to mix all the ingredients and 15-minutes to bake.
Leftover cookies can be stored in an airtight container, ziploc bag, or in a cookie jar. These cookies do not need to be refrigerated and can be stored at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Absolutely! You can freeze the cookie dough and bake them when you want some cookies. Make the dough following the directions above, then line them on the baking sheet, pushing down to flatten. Place the cookies in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until firm. Once frozen, remove the cookies from the baking sheet and place them in an airtight container. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keto chocolate chip cookies are a delicious and low carb alternative to traditional chocolate chip cookies. One keto chocolate chip cookie contains only 1 gram of carbs, making them a great choice for those on a low carb diet.
More Keto Recipes You’ll Love
If you liked these Keto chocolate chip cookies, don’t be afraid to indulge in other keto-friendly recipes! If you want to switch things up, my Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are just as delicious. If you’re in the mood for cake, try this Easy Butter Cake. And, if you like something sweet in the morning, Keto Everything Chaffles are low-carb keto waffles made from eggs and cheese. If you really want something that tastes like carbs, but is low carb, try Easy Keto Everything Bagels, Low Carb Cheesy Pizza, or Keto Garlic Artichoke Rolls.
Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media and get in on all the fun!
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- ¼ cup Swerve
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and Swerve.
- Add the egg and vanilla in, mix. Add the salt, baking soda, almond flour. Mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough in balls about an inch thick and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Let chill for about 5 minutes then enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 102Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 16mgSodium 77mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.