The Best Air Fried Corn Ribs
Jan 18, 2022, Updated Jun 01, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Delicious garlicky, spicy, and smoky corn on the cob, air fried to perfection into fun easy to eat ribs that are sure to be your family’s favorite!
Air Fryer Corn Ribs
Air frying corn brings out it’s rich, buttery flavor – as well as a lightly smoky taste from a bit of charring because of the high heat from your air fryer.
If you’re looking for a fun, delicious, and healthy snack or side dish, you’ve GOT to try these corn ribs!
This TikTok sensation is viral for a reason – it is buttery, rich, and full of corn flavor that kids and adults love, it is super simple to make, and so much fun to eat. We love these corn ribs with The Best Easy Prime Rib Recipe, Easy Ranch Turkey Burgers, Easy Grilled Ribs Recipe, Crunchy Baked Pulled Pork Recipe, and Spicy Vegan Portobello Mexican Burgers!
How to Air Fry Corn Ribs
- Shuck and rinse corn cobs.
- Cut corn cobs in half vertically, and then again vertically with each half. Creating 4 long pieces. Repeat until all the corn cobs are cut, there should be 12 pieces total.
- In a small mixing bowl add the olive oil, garlic salt, chili powder, pepper, paprika, and chicken salt. Mix well.
- Grab a brush and using the mixture, brush your pieces of corn.
- Once evenly coated add the corn to the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 400ºF for 10 minutes, half way through flip the corn.
- Remove from air fryer and enjoy!
Tips to Perfect Air Fried Corn Ribs & FAQs
Corn ribs are simple and easy to make, but there are a couple tips and tricks we’ve found to make them even easier.
Use a heavy chefs knife. Cutting corn on the cob can be a bit tough without a good, sturdy knife – so a heavy knife with a good grip is helpful. Hold it tightly in your hand and set into the tip of the corn cob, then swing onto the table (make sure to keep your hands clear) and cut through the corn. Then cut in half again to make four slices per corn cob.
We air fry corn at 400 degrees, or as high as your air fryer will allow, for the best results possible.
Cutting corn into ribs makes corn on the cob easier to eat, but you still only eat the kernels – not the rest of the corn.
Air fry corn 20 minutes, until kernels are lightly charred and soft.
We like smoked paprika, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, aleppo pepper, oregano, chicken salt, elote seasoning, olive oil, chili oil, mayonnaise – the sky is the limit! Pick flavors you love on corn on the cob or charred corn kernels.
Other Air Fryer Vegetables You’ll Love
If you love these air fryer corn ribs, check out our The Best Easy Air Fryer French Fries Recipe, The Best Air Fryer Baked Potato Recipe, The Best Air Fried Mushrooms Recipe, and The Best Easy Air Fried Asparagus Recipe.
You can find more of our air fryer recipes here:
Air Fried Corn Ribs Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Pease also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
Follow on Instagram
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 3 corn cobs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chicken salt
1. Shuck and rinse your corncobs. Cut them in half vertically, and then again vertically with each half. Creating 4 long pieces. Repeat until all the corncobs are cut, there should be 12 pieces total.
2. In a small mixing bowl add the olive oil, garlic salt, chili powder, pepper, paprika, and chicken salt. Mix it all together.
3. Grab a brush and using the mixture, brush your pieces of corn.
4. Once evenly coated add the corn to the air fryer. Set the air fryer to 400ºF for 10 minutes, halfway through flip the corn.
5. Let cool down, then enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
JADA Spices Chicken Salt Spice and Seasoning - Original Flavor - Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly - Perfect for Cooking, BBQ, Grilling, Rubs, Popcorn and more - Preservative & Additive Free
Chef’sChoice Trizor 15XV Professional Electric Knife Sharpener for Kitchen Knives with Diamond Abrasives and Precision Angle Guides, 75db, 3 Slots, Gray
WÜSTHOF 8" Gourmet Chef's Knife
Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer that Cooks, Crisps, Roasts, Bakes, Reheats and Dehydrates, with 5.5 Quart Capacity, and a High Gloss Finish, Grey
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 ribs
Amount Per Serving Calories 125Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 0mgSodium 237mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 2g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.