With Christmas around the corner, it’s time to start planning delicious and festive drinks to get the party started!
I love delicious mulled wines – they are so tasty and easy, and they are always the first thing to be gone at our holiday gatherings.
Mulled wine is such a great Christmas treat because you can dump it into a crockpot or slow cooker – and let guests serve themselves throughout the day!
Traditional Glogg, Gluehwein, Grzaniec – whatever name you prefer- is made with red wine, but I wanted to come up with a delicious alternative with white wine.
This version is pretty and light, and is full of delicious flavor from fresh fruit!
I also threw in some brandied peaches to liven up the drink- but you can use regular canned peaches in heavy syrup if you can’t find any brandied.
This is sure to be one of your favorite new holiday drinks! As always, don’t serve to anyone under 21 and please don’t drink and drive- let’s keep the holiday season safe.
Ginger Mulled White Wine is a holiday favorite full of flavor from peaches, pears, apples, and oranges, that you can make in a crockpot for easy serving at a holiday party!
- 1.5 L white wine
- 1/2 cup Ginger Liquor (I use Domain Canton)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 apple, sliced into rounds
- 1 pear, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 6 brandied peach halves + 1/2 cup of juice from the jar (unbrandied peaches are fine, be sure they are sweetened)
- 2 tbsp mulling spices
- 1 cup sugar
- In a large crockpot, combine ingredients.
- Set to medium and let cook at least one hour.
- Remove orange from crockpot after one hour, let simmer on low while serving.
- *some will prefer to add spices into a cheesecloth so they do not make their way into glasses when serving. This is totally fine and optional.
Be sure to check out some of my other favorite holiday drinks:
Elderflower Spiced Apple Cider
Sparkling Cranberry Mules
Crockpot Cranberry Sangria
Eggnog Espresso Spiked Mocha
Eggnog Espresso Shooters
Pepperint Hot Cocoa Shooters