Instant Pot Spinach Dip Recipe – delicious cheesy spinach dip loaded with flavor right from the Instant Pot!
On game day and other events where we host friends and family, space in the oven and the stove can be at a premium.
This recipe is designed to free up space and be super-simple – by using an Instant Pot.
You can whip up this delicious cheesy dip in just a few minutes of active time – it’s soon to become one of your favorite easy dip recipes!
Here at Sweet C’s, we have lots of types of readers – those who like to get straight to the recipe, and those who would like more information, including tips and tricks to feeling more comfortable in the kitchen.
We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Table of contents
How To Make Spinach Dip In An Instant Pot
Spinach dip really is as easy as mix and cook – but there are a couple of tips to keep this recipe perfect, every single time you make it.
We prefer using chicken stock instead of water in this recipe – you need a certain amount of liquid in a dish to allow it to seal (the liquid from stock or water is essential or your instant pot won’t come to pressure) – but you get more flavor by using chicken stock instead of just water.
What To Serve With Spinach Dip
This spinach dip pairs perfectly with breads, crackers, chips, and even dishes like 20 Minute Creamy Spinach Dip Stuffed Baked Chicken – or try with some of our favorite easy sides:
- Easy Keto Naan Recipe
- Easy Fried Tortilla Chips
- Easy Keto Tortilla Chips Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Cheddar and Garlic Jalapeno Poppers
- Easy No Knead Bread
- The Best Air Fryer Keto Rolls Recipe
- Keto Garlic Artichoke Rolls Recipe
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
If you’re looking for more Instant Pot Recipes (including lots of recipes using an Instant Pot crisping lid to turn your Instant Pot into an air fryer), check out some of our favorites:
You can find our complete Instant Pot Recipe Archives here.
Other Easy Dips You’ll Love
If you’re looking for delicious, easy dips, salsas, and spreads, we’re sharing some of our favorites below – be sure to check out our cheesy bacon dip, blue cheese wing dip, and pineapple mango salsa!
You can find our complete easy dips recipe archives here.
You can store leftover dip – or make ahead – and save for up to four days in the refrigerator, in an airtight container.
Instant Pot Spinach Dip Recipe
If you love this easy recipe, please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Instant Pot Spinach Dip Recipe - delicious cheesy spinach dip loaded with flavor right from the Instant Pot!
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen spinach
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup water or chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional & to taste
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Chips, Toasted Baguette, or Crudite, optional-- for serving
- Add the frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, water, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and red pepper flakes to the Instant Pot.
- Attach the lid and ensure the valve is in the “sealing” position.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot has finished cooking, release the pressure manually by switching the valve to the “venting” position-- be careful, it will steam and may splatter!
- When the Instant Pot has depressurized, remove the lid. Switch the Instant Pot to the Saute-Normal function. Stir the mixture together— it will look curdled at first, that’s totally normal! Just keep stirring until you get a uniform mixture, about 1 minute.
- Next, stir in the parmesan and mozzarella. Cook until the mixture starts to bubble and has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- This recipe can be made up to an hour in advance and kept warm using the “keep warm” setting on the Instant Pot.
- Garnish with additional parmesan, if desired. Serve with crackers, chips, toasted baguette, or crudite.
Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 5 minutes, not including pressurizing time.
Servings: 4-6 as an appetizer
I’m not a fan of mayonnaise in my spinach dip-- i’ve found that it makes the dip a little too rich but if you’re a mayonnaise fan, feel free to swap out half of the sour cream for mayo!
Add-in options: 8 ounces of quartered jarred artichoke hearts, 8 ounces lump crab meat, or 3 slices of cooked chopped bacon are all delicious options!
This recipe also makes a delicious base for pasta. Add 8 ounces of cooked elbow macaroni when you add in the cheeses and thin as needed with pasta water.
Serving Sizeabout 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 435Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 95mgSodium 1126mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 18g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.
Sweet C’s Reader Favorites
If you love this easy recipe, be sure to find our reader favorites – each tried and true recipe is loaded with family friendly flavor everyone loves!