The Best Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
Nov 06, 2018, Updated Feb 13, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies are rich, buttery, sweet, and crazy easy! No rolling or chilling, just perfect chewy sugar cookies with M&M’s!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Perfect Delicious Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies
There are so many cookies out there! There are chocolate, peanut butter, nut, sprinkles, sugar, so many different types. These cookies are the combination of two of my son’s favorite types of cookies. He LOVES M&M cookies and peanut butter cookies.
If you are looking for a nut-free alternative for kids with nut allergies try making these with sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter or make a batch or each!
To Make These Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies, You’ll Need:
Other Delicious Holiday Treats You’ll Love:
If you love these easy chewy peanut butter M&M cookies, you’ll love these other delicious holiday favorites:
You might also enjoy they M&M peanut butter cookies with a glass of Traditional Gluehwein, Non Alcoholic Ginger Wassail, Ginger Mulled White Wine, or White Cocoa Peppermint Latte and Easy Peppermint Brownies.
The Best Chewy M&M Cookies Ever Recipe
If you love this delicious chewy M&M cookies ever recipe, please give it a five star rating and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 1/2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup butter softened
- 1 Cup Crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl
- In bowl of stand mixer, or large bowl with hand mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy
- Add egg to butter and peanut butter and beat until incorporated
- Beat in sugars and vanilla until combined
- With mixer running, add dry mixture to wet mixture in thirds until everything is fully incorporated
- Stir the M&M's into the dough
- Drop dough by heaping Tablespoon fulls onto prepared baking sheet
- Press down on dough gently to flatten just slightly
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, 4 ounces
Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat - Pack of 2
USA Pan Bakeware Cookie Sheet, Large, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel,Silver
KitchenAid 6 Speed Hand Mixer with Flex Edge Beaters - KHM6118
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
Nutrition InformationYield 36 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 25mgSodium 173mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 3g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.