The Best Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies Ever Recipe – soft chewy M&M sugar cookies with peanut butter that are rich, buttery, and sweet – and crazy easy! No rolling or chilling, just perfect chewy sugar cookies with M&M’s!
The Best Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – and Other Christmas Cookie Favorites!
The Perfect Soft Gingerbread Cookies by Ella Claire | Classic Sugar Cookies by Nina Hendrick Design Co. | Plaid Sugar Cookies by Craftberry Bush | Buttery Shortbread Cookies with Icing Sugar by A Burst of Beautiful | German Chocolate Cake Cookies by City Farmhouse
Cranberry Orange Walnut Tassies by Inspired by Charm | Eggnog Gooey Butter Cookies by Julie Blanner | All Natural Orange Almond Cookies by Tidbits | Choco-mallow Peppermint Cookies by Summer Adams Designs | Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies by Love Grows Wild
Paleo Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by Nesting with Grace | Raspberry Gingersnap Sandwiches by anderson + grant | Christmas Tree Cookies by Rooms for Rent | Large Thumbprint Cookies by So Much Better with Age | Rum Balls by Tidy Mom
Countdown to Christmas Cookies by House 214 Design | Ginger Sugar Cookies by Zevy Joy | Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies by Boxwood Avenue | Double Chocolate Christmas Cookies by Nest of Posies | Almond Sugar Cookies by My Sweet Savannah
To Make These Chewy M&M Peanut Butter Cookies, You’ll Need:
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Mixing Spoon
Other Delicious Holiday Treats You’ll Love:
If you love these easy chewy peanut butter M&M cookies, you’ll love these other delicious holiday favorites:
The Best Chewy M&M Cookies Ever Recipe
If you love this delicious chewy M&M cookies ever recipe, please give it a five star rating and help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
- 2 1/2 Cups All purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup butter softened
- 1 Cup Crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl
- In bowl of stand mixer, or large bowl with hand mixer, beat together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy
- Add egg to butter and peanut butter and beat until incorporated
- Beat in sugars and vanilla until combined
- With mixer running, add dry mixture to wet mixture in thirds until everything is fully incorporated
- Stir the M&M's into the dough
- Drop dough by heaping Tablespoon fulls onto prepared baking sheet
- Press down on dough gently to flatten just slightly
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Saturated Fat 5gCholesterol 23mgSodium 155mgCarbohydrates 19gSugar 11gProtein 3g