The Best Garlic Butter Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe – easy and delicious semi-homemade dinner rolls soaked in a rich garlic butter sauce and topped with parmesan for a to die for delicious buttery roll side dish!
Don’t want all the extras in a recipe post? We provide a skip to recipe button in the top left corner, as well as a clickable table of contents, just below, to help make this page easier to navigate.
Easy Garlic Butter Parmesan Dinner Rolls
These easy rolls are actually made from frozen biscuits that we’re using garlic butter to kick the flavor way up – and topping it with delicious parmesan for a crave-able side dish everyone will beg for seconds of!
This is one of the best ways to hack frozen dinner biscuits to taste like from-scratch dinner rolls – with almost no effort.
I hope your family loves this delicious easy recipe as much as we do!
What Rolls to Make Garlic Butter Parmesan Rolls With
While you can use any recipe you like for these rolls, I have designed this recipe to be used with pre-made frozen biscuit rolls for to-die-for delicious and super easy garlic parmesan biscuits everyone will beg for.
Of course making rolls from-scratch is better – but let’s face it – we don’t always have the time.
Using pre-made rolls saves a ton of time, and the rich garlic butter sauce we’re adding to them will make store-bought rolls taste anything but ordinary, I promise!
I use Grands Frozen Southern Style Biscuits for this recipe – you can buy them here.
How To Make Garlic Butter Rolls
To make these rolls to-die-for delicious, we’re slowly basting tons of garlic butter flavor into them as they bake.
Basting rolls with garlic butter sauce as it cooks helps the rich buttery flavor to sink all the way through the biscuit – without making it oily or greasy.
These biscuits taste more like garlicky dinner rolls than a flaky biscuit – and are so full of flavor, you don’t even need to put more butter on them!
For the recipe to work the best possible way, there are a couple of tips and tricks I like to use:
-Keep rolls very close together in the pan.
This will help to catch and absorb all the melted butter you use, preventing spills and burns in your pan.
-Baste rolls slowly.
You want to only add a little garlic butter sauce to each roll at a time – or they will get oily, soggy, and greasy.
Just a little bit, over and over, does the trick – don’t flood your rolls with tons of garlic butter all at once.
Other Easy Side Dishes You’ll Love
If you love these easy rolls, you will love my other favorite easy side dish recipes! Be sure to click each link to get to the easy printable recipes:
- Easy No Knead Rolls Recipe
- The Best Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Perfect Sautéed Mushrooms
- Lobster Mac and Cheese
- Orzo with sun dried tomatoes and basil pesto
The Best Garlic Butter Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe
If you love this easy garlic butter parmesan dinner rolls recipe as much as I do, please rate it five stars and help me share on facebook and pinterest.
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Garlic Butter Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 8 frozen grands rolls
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 green onions, finely diced
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions, optional, garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, optional, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet lined with parchment paper, arrange rolls so they are together in the pan, touching as closely as possible.
- In a small pan on the stove, melt butter and add garlic, parsley, and green onions.
- Cook until garlic is fragrant and soft, about 4 minutes. Set aside
- Bake rolls in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Using a silicone brush, brush tops of biscuits as they bake with garlic butter mixture. I brush rolls 3-4 times as they cook, to really let the buttery flavor sink in.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top of rolls every time you baste rolls - just a tiny bit will do.
- When rolls are browned on sides and turning golden brown on top, they are done.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra expense to you.
Pillsbury Grands!, Southern Style, 12 Frozen Biscuits, 25 oz. Bag
Zicome Set of 4 Silicone Pastry Basting Grill Barbecue Brush - Solid Core and Hygienic Solid Coating - 4 Bright Colored Red, Blue, Orange, Green - 8-3/4 Inch Long
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Skillet Bundle. 12” + 10.25” + 8” Set of 3 Cast Iron Frying Pans
Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese Canister, 8 Ounce
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter - Salted (8 ounce)
Amount Per Serving Calories 277Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 25mgSodium 689mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 5g
Leave a Reply