The Best Easy Jumbo Blueberry Muffins Recipe – delicious easy jumbo blueberry muffins that taste better than a bakery and a family favorite!
These easy blueberry muffins stay fresh longer and are nice and moist, with a perfect crumb.
Once you try these muffins, you will never want another blueberry muffin recipe again – they are so delicious and simple, they are instant family favorites!
This recipe is the best for jumbo muffins – they stay nice and moist and don’t dry out.
Just Take Me To The Easy Blueberry Muffin Already!
If you want to skip my tips and tricks to perfect easy blueberry muffins, and get straight to the recipe, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
I get a lot of questions from readers about recipes and requests for additional information, so I try to put as much in my posts as possible.
How To Make Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
Once you know how to make jumbo blueberry muffins from scratch, you’ll want to make them all the time!
These blueberry muffins are super simple – and crazy delicious.
You don’t need to worry about mixing wet ingredients and dry ingredients in separate bowls – you can dump them straight from a measuring cup into the muffin batter and mix!
Grease your muffin tins well even when you line with muffin liners.
This recipe is best with fresh blueberries, but frozen blueberries can work in a pinch if thawed and drained of excess liquid.
How Long to Bake Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
I prefer to preheat my oven to 400 degrees before putting my muffins in, so it is piping hot to help the muffins rise.
When it’s time to put the muffins in the oven, reduce the heat to 375 degrees, and bake until golden brown on the sides and top.
Bake until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean for perfect doneness!
Other Easy Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love:
If you love these easy blueberry muffins, please be sure to check out some of my other favorite easy breakfast recipes that are sure to bring the whole family to the table!
The Best Easy Jumbo Blueberry Muffins Recipe
If you love this delicious easy blueberry muffin recipe as much as I do, please give it five stars (click the stars in the recipe below!) and help me share on facebook and pinterest.
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries, washed, drained and picked over
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Mix the butter and 1 1/4 cups sugar until it is light and soft.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder, into to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the blueberries with a fork, and mix into the batter.
- Fold in the remaining whole berries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Fill with batter.
- Sprinkle the 3 teaspoons sugar over the tops of the muffins, reduce oven heat to 375, and bake at 375 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from tin and cool at least 30 minutes.
- Store muffins uncovered in a cool dry place for a day.
Amount Per ServingCalories 522 Total Fat 18g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 104mg Sodium 497mg Carbohydrates 84g Fiber 2g Sugar 49g Protein 8g