These easy blueberry muffins stay fresh longer and are nice and moist, with a perfect crumb.
Once you try these muffins, you will never want another blueberry muffin recipe again – they are so delicious and simple, they are instant family favorites!
This recipe is the best for jumbo muffins – they stay nice and moist and don’t dry out.
Just Take Me To The Easy Blueberry Muffin Already!
If you want to skip my tips and tricks to perfect easy blueberry muffins, and get straight to the recipe, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
I get a lot of questions from readers about recipes and requests for additional information, so I try to put as much in my posts as possible.
How To Make Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
Once you know how to make jumbo blueberry muffins from scratch, you’ll want to make them all the time!
These blueberry muffins are super simple – and crazy delicious.
You don’t need to worry about mixing wet ingredients and dry ingredients in separate bowls – you can dump them straight from a measuring cup into the muffin batter and mix!
Grease your muffin tins well even when you line with muffin liners.
This recipe is best with fresh blueberries, but frozen blueberries can work in a pinch if thawed and drained of excess liquid.
How Long to Bake Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Bake until golden brown on the sides and top.
Bake until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Other Easy Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love:
The Best Easy Jumbo Blueberry Muffins Recipe
If you love this delicious easy blueberry muffin recipe as much as I do, please give it five stars and help me share on facebook and pinterest.
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups blueberries, washed, drained and picked over
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Mix the butter and 1 1/4 cups sugar until it is light and soft.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder, into to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the blueberries with a fork, and mix into the batter.
- Fold in the remaining whole berries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Fill with batter.
- Sprinkle the 3 teaspoons sugar over the tops of the muffins, and bake at 375 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove muffins from tin and cool at least 30 minutes.
- Store muffins uncovered in a cool dry place for a day.
Amount Per ServingCalories 522 Total Fat 18g Saturated Fat 11g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 6g Cholesterol 104mg Sodium 497mg Carbohydrates 84g Fiber 2g Sugar 49g Protein 8g