This Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito and Bean Casserole Recipe is simple, delicious, and a huge hit for the whole family – packed with beans, taquitos, tons of cheese, and your favorite easy Mexican food flavors for a taquito casserole everyone asks for again and again!
This easy and delicious casserole is creamy, crunchy, cheesy – and totally and completely craveable!
Layers of flavor from chicken taquitos, refried beans, tons of gooey cheese, and your favorite taco toppings make this simple casserole a deliciously decadent dinner in no time – add all the ingredients to a pan, bake, and enjoy.
You can’t get any easier than that for a family friendly Mexican food inspired meal the whole family will ask for again and again.
This recipe uses frozen taquitos for an even easier casserole – making this a truly simple dish you can pop in on a busy weeknight or for a family dinner you aren’t slaving over all day.
This casserole is loaded with Mexican-Inspired flavors in a family-friendly dish my kids love and devour and always ask for more – which is a rarity in our house… even picky eaters LOVE this delicious taquito and bean casserole!
JUST TAKE ME TO THE EASY CHEESY CHICKEN TAQUITO BEAN BAKED CASSEROLE RECIPE ALREADY!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, i think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this deliciously easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito Bean Baked Casserole Recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Tips to Make a Perfect Cheesy Baked Taquito and Bean Casserole Dinner:
To make this delicious baked taquito casserole, there are a couple of tips and tricks to make cleanup easy and your meal unforgettable!
This dish is incredibly simple to prepare, but these tips will help you have the most delicious baked taquito and bean casserole.
- No need to defrost taquitos.
- This casserole is so easy, you can pop frozen taquitos right in it – no need to defrost!
- Line casserole dish with parchment paper, foil, or grease with cooking spray to help prepare your dish for easy cleanup.
- When you’re done, lift up the paper or foil, toss in the trash, and your taquito dinner is all cleaned up!
- For extra flavor, add another layer of taquitos on the bottom of the dish.
- This will give you even more delicious chicken taquito flavor!
To Make This Cheesy Taquito and Bean Casserole You’ll Need:
Casserole dish – 2 qt. square or a loaf pan
Parchment paper, foil, or silicone casserole dish
Butter or cooking spray – I personally prefer butter or lard
Frozen Taquitos – I love the Whole Foods store brand Chicken Taquitos
Sliced tomatoes or ro-tel
Cilantro, Cabbage, or Green Onions to Garnish
Other Taquito Casserole Ideas:
If you love this super easy and delicious Taquito and Bean Casserole Dinner, try some of my other favorite flavor ideas for a taquito dinner the whole family will love!
Swap out chicken taquitos for beef or pork.
Layer jalapeños or green chilis for a spicy kick.
Swap out refried beans for whole black beans.
Layer roasted green chilis in between taquitos and beans.
Add corn salsa or guacamole in between taquitos and beans.
Easy Mexican Food Inspired Recipes:
If you love how delicious and easy this cheesy chicken taquito and bean casserole is, be sure to check out some of my other Mexican food inspired favorite dishes!
Each is easy, uses ingredients that are found anywhere, and are bursting with family friendly Mexican inspired flavor everyone loves.
Click each link to find the easy printable recipes below:
Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito and Bean Baked Casserole Recipe
If you love this Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito and Bean Baked Casserole Recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review, and be sure to help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
This Easy Cheesy Chicken Taquito and Bean Casserole Recipe is simple, delicious, and a huge hit for the whole family - packed with beans, taquitos, tons of cheese, and your favorite easy Mexican food flavors for a taquito casserole everyone asks for again and again!
- 8 taquitos, frozen
- 1 oz refried beans, with lime
- 1/2 cup ro-tel, with cilantro and lime
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a casserole dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Layer taquitos, beans, cheese, ro-tel, and olives - I like to keep cheese on top, but otherwise how you layer is totally up to you!
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, cabbage, lettuce, or other taco-style garnishes you love!