The best air fryer pork chops recipe - delicious tender juicy keto pork chops in less than 8 minutes in an air fryer or Instant Pot!
Air frying is a great way to quickly cook pork chops without drying them out, leaving them tender and juicy.
Because an air fryer circulates air around pork chops quickly, you get lots of browned crunchy bits without drying out your pork.
A lot of our favorite pork dishes like our popular Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin are naturally keto - and this easy dish is no different - it is great for low carb diets! You can find more keto pork recipes here.
If you love your air fryer as much as we do, please be sure to check out our Air Fryer recipe archives - there are so many delicious easy ways to make perfectly juicy and tender Air Fryer Steaks, Crispy Air Fried French Fries, perfect juicy Air Fryer Chicken Legs, and Air Fryer Cheeseburgers!
Table of contents
Pork Chop Marinade
Pork chops come from a lean cut of pork - so they don't have much fat to keep the meat tender and moist.
To soften the meat and keep the juices locked in, a pork chop marinade helps a ton!
Marinating your pork chops a day before baking them will keep them tender and perfect - with no extra work.
I always try to marinate my pork chops for at the very least 30 minutes before cooking them.
Easy Pork Chop Marinades
There are so many flavor combinations for a pork chop marinade - mix and match some of the ingredients below for a great marinade!
Oil/Fat/Liquid - pick one:
- Olive oil
- Salad Dressing
- Greek Yogurt
- Walnut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Canola oil
- Chicken stock
- Soy Sauce
- Balsamic Vinegar
Citrus - pick one:
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Lime juice
- Lime Zest
- Orange Juice
Herbs - pick any combo you’d like:
- Salt and Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Dijon Mustard
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- Brown Sugar
- Chili Paste
- Green Chili Sauce
- Italian Herbs
To Make The Marinade:
When you have your pork chop marinade ingredients together, put them and chops in a large ziploc bag or bowl and refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes to preferably 24 hours.
What Air Fryer to Use
We designed this recipe to work with countertop air fryers, as well as Instant Pot and Ninja Foodi pressure cookers when using their crisping/broiling lids and air fryer baskets.
Instant Pot Air Fried Pork Chops
This recipe can be cooked in an Instant Pot with broiler lid and air fryer basket - or a Ninja Foodi with the broiler lid.
Set Instant Pot at 400 degrees to broil (unfortunately Instant Pot doesn't go to 450 which we prefer, but it still works great).
If you want an Instant Pot with broil features, click here.
If you need the broiler lid for your Instant Pot, click here.
What To Serve With Pork Chops
Pork chops pair well with a lot of recipes - they are mild, with a delicious flavor that works with all kinds of side dishes!
- Brown Butter Bacon Baked Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- The Best Easy Baked Scalloped Corn Recipe
- Easy Sautéed Squash and Zucchini Recipe
- Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- The Best Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
Other Pork Chop Recipes You'll Love
We LOVE pork dishes in our house - and pork chops are so easy and quick to make, they are always a big favorite!
- Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops Recipe
- Easy Baked Pork Chops Recipe
- Easy Baked Greek Pork Chops with Creamy Feta Sauce Recipe
- The Best Baked Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
- Easy Baked Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
- Easy One Pot Garlic Butter Pork Chops and Mushrooms Recipe
For even more pork chop recipes - and more tips on how to cook perfect pork chops - please visit our Ultimate Guide To Pork Chops here.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, flipping after 8 minutes.
For thin cut pork chops, reduce cook time to 10 minutes.
Bone-in chops will take about 5-10 minutes longer. Check temperature with a digital thermometer.
Use a digital thermometer to measure pork chops as you cook. Pork is cooked at 145 degrees - cooking pork chops over 145 will result in dry pork chops.
This might contain a little pink - pork can be a little pink and still fully cooked.
The Best Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
If you love this easy recipe please click the stars below to give it a five star rating and leave a comment! Please also help me share on facebook and pinterest!
CONNECT WITH SWEET C’S!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Only have 30 minutes to get dinner on the table? Sign up for my 30 minute dinner plans direct to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
The best air fryer pork chops recipe - delicious tender juicy pork chops in less than 8 minutes in an air fryer or Instant Pot!
- Easy Pork Chop Marinade:
- 1 tbsp garlic powder, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Easy Baked Pork Chops:
- 1 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 4 pork chops, 1/2" thick boneless chops - NOT extra thick or super thin
- Add lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, pork chops, salt, and pepper to a ziploc bag and marinate for at least 3 hours, and up to overnight.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Add pork chops to air fryer basket, without crowding the pan.
- Close oven and cook to browned on one side - about 7 minutes.
- Flip pork chops and place back in air fryer.
- After 6 minutes, check pork's temperature. If pork chops are thinner, they cook much faster - pork chops are done when they are 145 degrees internally.
- If pork chops are not done, keep cooking until they are (cooking time will vary widely based on the thickness of your pork chop, whether or not there is a bone, etc. - so I find it's best to go from temperature instead of time.)
- When pork is 145 degrees internally, remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size1 porl chop
Amount Per Serving Calories 573Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 196mgSodium 1011mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 61g
Nutrition is automatically calculated by Nutritionix - please verify all nutrition information independently and consult with a doctor or nutritionist for any and all medical and diet advice.