I’m once again participating in a progressive dinner party with some of my favorite bloggy friends to celebrate all things summer.
Its time to fire up the grill, break out the ice cream and sip on fruity, delicious drinks in the warm evening air. What could be better?
I’m bringing a delicious, refreshing mint and mango lemonade to the dinner… with a twist! Not only are the flavor combinations not something you’ve probably had before, but I am adding a fun little ginger ale popsicle as well!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please head on back here next week when I will be showing off my favorite summer sippers all week long- and giving away some awesome prizes to celebrate!
- 1 bottle mango juice
- 1 pint lemonade
- Mint- about 1 handful of leaves
- Ginger ale, about 6 oz per person
- optional- 2oz light rum, vodka or gin per person for those 21+
- Pour ginger ale into zoku popsicle molds and make popsicles according to directions. (If you don't have one, you can also pour ginger ale into a paper cup and stick a stick in it, then peel away cup when frozen).
- Using the backside of a spoon, muddle mint in a small bowl. You want to press against the mint to crush the leaves so it releases some of the oil.
- Once the leaves are muddled a bit (you'll smell mint and see they look fairly pulverized), place them in a pitcher.
- Pour in mango juice and lemonade, stir well to combine.
- Pour into glass and add in ginger ale popsicle.
- If you want to make an adult version, add 2 oz of rum, vodka or gin to the lemonade per person.
- Garnish with a mint leave and enjoy!
Alright, now it’s time to check out all the other recipes at our blog dinner party!
And now for the fun part… we have the most AMAZING prize pack to celebrate! I am totally jealous because I wish I could win all these awesome prizes that one lucky winner will walk away with!
One lucky winner will win: A kitchen tools set from KitchenAid, a $200 gift certificate from World Market, and a margarita machine and fruit from Woot Froot! This entire package is valued at over $550!
For even more awesome dinner ideas, check out the Kitchenthusiast Blog from KitchenAid, and check out all of the awesome dinner party decor options from World Market!
Woot Froot is excited to bring you the ease and convenience of fresh cut peaches and nectarines just in time for summer. Perfect for summer snacking, dishes and drinks – like peach margaritas. Fill out the rafflecopter below for your chance to win this Margaritaville Margarita Maker and get the party started. A $200 value.